Stuck as a Wyld Elf

Hiphogriff

Jan 2, 2022
Hey everyone, I've really been enjoying CoC 2 so far, but I've run into a problem with changing my race to something other than a Wyld Elf.

During character creation I chose Wyld Elf as my starting race and an equine anus as my wyld mark. This wyld mark is stopping my character from being recognized as anything other than a Wyld Elf (or at least the races I've tried to turn into). Normally I would just use a transformation item to remove the mark, but after searching the wiki and trying all the transformative items I could find, nothing seemed to be able to change my ass into a normal one.

So I came here to ask if there was any way I could remove an equine anus, without needing to edit my save, sell my soul, or restart my game since I'm 250 days in. If there isn't currently a way to reverse this trait I'd probably reccomned making one of the existing transformative items be able to take away an equine anus (possibly Roots of Man).

Either way, thanks for any help or clarification in advance, I've already sunk a ton of time into this game and enjoyed every second of it.

Reactions: Erzulie

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
There is currently no way to remove butthole tags. Once you have any kind of butthole TF (pumped, equine), it is permanent.

Reactions: Erzulie

Hiphogriff

Jan 2, 2022
Ah well, thats a shame.

Do we know if there's any planned transformative items and/or content that will be able to change this in the future, or is the pumped tag designed to be unremovable?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I think the only thing that could be able to change you at this point is the tier 3 transformations, AKA the selling your soul to a god.

Erzulie

Oct 4, 2021
Patient: I'd like to break the laws of physics and summon magical elemental fire from the ether and manifest it upon my body as flames that never harm me but, in defiance of all natural law, only affect my enemies, they deserving of my wrath.

Doctor: No problem: eat this delicious treat.

Patient: Hey doc, I need some basic surgery on my anus --

Doctor: (Dons sacrificial robes and ornate bloody dagger.) We must replace your very being with a simulacrum and DELIVER YOUR SOUL ONTO AN ELDRITCH ALIEN.

Hiphogriff

Jan 2, 2022
Patient: I'd like to break the laws of physics and summon magical elemental fire from the ether and manifest it upon my body as flames that never harm me but, in defiance of all natural law, only affect my enemies, they deserving of my wrath.

Doctor: No problem: eat this delicious treat.

Patient: Hey doc, I need some basic surgery on my anus --

Doctor: (Dons sacrificial robes and ornate bloody dagger.) We must replace your very being with a simulacrum and DELIVER YOUR SOUL ONTO AN ELDRITCH ALIEN.
Yeah lmao, its one hell of an afternoon when ya learn that selling your soul to an eldritch horror is the only way to make a minor cosmetic change to your normally mutable body. In fact, giving up my soul hits ESPECIALLY hard after finishing Convocations of Mirrors, so uh... I think I'll pass on becoming a part of Kitsune gang lmao.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Im just explaining that due to how racial scores work chances are it wont change outside of T3 transformations.

Hiphogriff

Jan 2, 2022
Im just explaining that due to how racial scores work chances are it wont change outside of T3 transformations.
Thank ya for the explanation and the clarification. Sorry if it came off as me not understanding, or as me making fun of ya, I didn't mean for that post to come across that way. Either way, having to use T3 transformations to change something thats ultimatly cosmetic seems a bit extreme, so I'm gonna hold off on that and stick with the horse butt for now. Hopefully a transformative item will be introduced in the future that can change the pumped tag.