Stress Relief Commision - 3D rpg

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
Hi, I have created a new game as a spin-off of Total Seduction. It focuses on a Noelle character from TS, who has taken a job as a stress relief intern in a software company and must now take care of all the needs of her coworkers. The game has a skill tree system, which unlocks and improve various sex positions and grants game bonuses. More about the game can be found at my blog here: http://mvelesk.blogspot.sk/

As for now (10.3.2017) the game is released for Patreon supporters only, but will be free for everyone in about two weeks (I will update this post at that moment). If you enjoyed Total Seduction and are curious about the new game, please consider support. Meanwhile, work on Total Seduction continues and new update will be released in a few days. In the future, more spin-off mini games will be released to complement the main game, each focused on different character. I will also make similar mini games on commission, if there will be requirement and the creative pipe-line will be completed from my end.

Finally, some screenshots from the new game:
scr02.JPG scr04.JPG

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
The game is now free to play. You can download it from my blog, where are also details about the game. The link in in the first post. Game has no premium content, Patreon supporters get access only to cheat codes.

I will also make similar games (such as this one) on commission from now on. More details are at my blog, or contact me directly, if you want more info.

Have fun with the game :)

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016