Streaking/naked/transparent/fully exposed clothing and armour

Bob1945

Jul 31, 2017
What would it actually affect? I've seen in game text about how being fully exposed would trigger certain situations about streaking(police/arrested scene?), but I've yet to find any. Also would it give certain benefits such as better tease results or a different reaction from NPCs?

Clothing/Armour:
Gemstone Links
Black Omnisuit (Shekka's collar)
Premium Armstrong Suit
HardLight undergarments
...and of course, going fully naked

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
So far only Tavros station as a whole and Aurora's shop are illegal places to be nude. Otherwise, the only benefit is for exhibitionism stat not going down. Some scenes with NPCs account for being nude, but they are small blurbs mostly.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Tavros is only legal in the red light district (the far right portion of the merchant deck). And going around naked as a PC with a dick is the only way to retrigger the barracks orgy in Gildenmere.

Bob1945

Jul 31, 2017
So far only Tavros station as a whole and Aurora's shop are illegal places to be nude. Otherwise, the only benefit is for exhibitionism stat not going down. Some scenes with NPCs account for being nude, but they are small blurbs mostly.
Fully nude or *may as well be nude* clothing/armour

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
Tavros is only legal in the red light district (the far right portion of the merchant deck). And going around naked as a PC with a dick is the only way to retrigger the barracks orgy in Gildenmere.
I think the orgy can also be triggered by having your privates shown(don't wear underwear and wear an outfit that shows your privates).

KWJ

Jan 21, 2017
You'll receive increased environment damage in the snow areas of Uveto if you are tagged as exposed. Be careful if you usually equip such armors.