Strategies for Taking on Lethice

Viridian-Fox

Nov 18, 2019
I'm relatively close to being able to take on Lethice herself. I'm level 20 and I know that the majority of the enemies I'll face are at least 25. I've been able to take out the Succubi Gardener, the Herm Centaur, and the Incubi Mechanic. I'm fast enough to make it past Jean-Claude and his Basilisk army, too.

I know that you have many enemies to face before her, including herself in the middle of it all. But is there any strategies that you've used that I could possibly use? Or tips of any kind?

I'll list off the perks and traits I have if I have to. But I just wanted to know if anyone could help me.

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
This was a long time ago. Like... almost half a decade ago. That fucking Minotaur King wrecked me over and over before I even got to Lethice. I finally dropped his ass and Lethice was, at whatever version I played then. Vulnerable to bow attacks (that involved being some centaurs bitch to learn) and that mouse monk chi thingy. You know, cuz she started fling or something. She fell fairly easily with those. I still have PTSD about that Minotaur King and his mid-battle cow slut man.

Viridian-Fox

Nov 18, 2019
I do have the bow and 100 skill at it. I also have Jojo and can train with him to get the chi skills. So thank you! I've read up on the wiki and the Minotaur King sounds terrifying.

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
Kelt is actually a pretty practical trainer. If I am remembering this correctly. You could wait a couple of days between training sessions to keep his dominance (or whatever it was called) down. In such a world. I do believe training extensively under humiliating duress would surely be beneficial. I will endure what must be endured to accomplish what must be accomplished. I must go meditate with Jojo-sensi under a freezing cold waterfall to contemplate upon this further.
I really and I do mean really want to go murder hobo on the Mino King. Fortunately for him and and most unfortunately for my raging murder boner. I had to settle for sloppy seconds with his cow slut. So that I may be in peak lust slaked form for the final battle. I really wanted to garrote him with his own disgusting musky loincloth. Just right there. In front of the entre twisted court man. To be honest I couldn't really imagine anything more frightening to sex crazed lust demons than my passionless methodical fucking of that poor cow as I stared emotionlessly at them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai