Strange bust behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hden

Nov 6, 2018

Game Version: 0.9.077-PUBLIC#4041

Uveto - Nayna - Give BJ

So after getting the Weather Drones back to her i had all kinds of sex with her, than her Bust changes from the Jay Echo to Shou´s Bust without a option to change back.
After Saveing, reloding the Game (windowmode) and the Save, it was Back to Jay´s Bust, but i coud trigger the Bug again.

Breedwell - Quaelle

After spending some quality time with Quaelle, she now stands naked and probably pregnant at the Frontdesk (not that i woud mind that), and all other Bust´s are empty when you have sex with her.

Attachments

• Nayna.JPG
    Nayna.JPG
    212 KB · Views: 8
  • Nayna.json
    714.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Quaelle.JPG
    Quaelle.JPG
    273.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Quaelle.json
    714.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully fixed for the next release.

In your options, Jay Echo is probably set as higher priority than Shou, making Nayna's image to flip (since Jay Echo was missing a "nayna_suit" image compared to Shou having it). Jay Echo's image is simple enough that I managed to make a "nayna_suit" edit from the "nayna_suit_nude" image, so now both Shou and Jay Echo image sets for Nayna should match each other.

As for Quaelle, since her pregnant busts are already nude, they should now be used for the "nude" Quaelle whenever she is visibly pregnant.

Reactions: Hden

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
ah there are three bust variants for Nayna, that explans my confusion. ty

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
As for Quaelle, I believe there are two versions of her bust that are missing.
I no longer have the ability to load the flash version, but if I remember correctly, she had one:

-Pregnant clothed variant for when she is at the front desk.
-Futabust with tentacle extended, which was used in the following inteactions:
  • Catch Vag
  • Lick Pussy - Keep Going

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
From what I can see there are only two artists that have Quaelle art: FubMistress (clothed) and Adjatha (clothed, nude, preg1[nude], preg2[nude]). I do see Adjatha's two unused Quaelle with two antennae instead of the current four, with clothed and nude variants (though no preg variants for those), but there are no futa variants nor clothed pregnant variants.

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
So I have now spent hours searching the net for the image, loaded an old version of the image pack, installed a dodgy .swf-player, actually found a matching save from the Bugreport forum... Only to find out that you are absolutely right!

Sorry buddy that I wasted your time and sent you on a wild goose chase, my memory seems to be more fragmented than I thought...
Sorry again, I will now double check my memory with facts before I write anything.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
No worries, I figured you might have gotten it confused with another character. When you brought it up, I thought I recalled the same, but after double checking the images, it seems that it is not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.