Storm caller

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
is the interaction with vasha, a one time event where she visits the vulperine village to see her dad, or are her visits random/repeatable??

F

FreshMeat

I'm not entirely sure if it is a multiple appearing event, but from what I understand from the code, it is bound to being pregnant from Vasha. There seem to be no more occurences where her interaction is added to the possible encounter list (in 0.7.12).
And there seem to be a bunch of more more conditions i haven't fully understood so i won't speculate further.

Tarnakus

Oct 31, 2020
it is bound to being pregnant from Vasha
I don't think so - Harpies are all female species and you can check her full naked bust in game files where she lacks the necessary equipment. Additionally Jstar already confirm she will be pregnant here - also there are pregchecks on Vasha in code and if you read the text near vasha.ismom you can read she is pregnant.

I think there are some more interaction with her but currently hidden behind PC being mother to Arened's children.

Last edited:
F

FreshMeat

I am fine with being corrected but I said: currently.
And currently there are only 2 scenes where she is triggered (by the name "Vasha").
And no, I tested. Mentioned scene references a PC pregnancy by Arened. See first spoiler.
I think you misunderstood the code. The "naming" which you mention mislead me too. Absolutely. I needed some time to understand it myself.

"Hello, Soaked Fur. Come in please, I'm sure my little Vasha here yearns to spend some time with her future siblings' mother."

"I see dad's quite famous with travelers too, so famous he couldn't keep it in his pants again,"
she teases, glancing at a couple of pink feathered chicks before setting her eyes on you. "I wonder if I'll finally have a little brother to pamper and play with. It'll be a nice change of pace for my old man," she teases.

My code analysis is behind this Spoiler.

If you search the code for Vasha, there are only 2 functions which involve her.
You can invoke BOTH functions in a browser. I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMMEND MAKING A SAVE first. Or just a new game.

----- EXCERPT, also I do not explain all requirements -----
- Content_WindyPeaks......js
- ArenedVashaVisit() --> This happens AFTER you Completed "Ring of Fate" with a 20% possibility (Additional optional requirement is: 7 days passed IF ArenedPregVashaVisit() already happened.)
- ArenedPregVashaVisit() --> This happens when you are at 70% of pregnancy with ARENEDs child.

• There is no Pregnancy for her. All pregnancies involve the setting of Flags. No Vasha flags curently in game.
  • Even if there are more Pictures OR there were more "functions"/scenes for Vasha, it does not mean it is triggered.
--> Imad and Amina have a Threesome with the PC in the code. You will definitely not see that currently as these scenes are never triggered.

F

FreshMeat

I don't think so - Harpies are all female species and you can check her full naked bust in game files where she lacks the necessary equipment. Additionally Jstar already confirm she will be pregnant here - also there are pregchecks on Vasha in code and if you read the text near vasha.ismom you can read she is pregnant.

I think there are some more interaction with her but currently hidden behind PC being mother to Arened's children.
I DO APOLOGIZE.
Rewrote my initial sentence and left the wrong name there.

I meant; - Being Pregnant from ARENED.
Also, there are inconsistencies in the code. Which is not surprising as it's not finished yet.
Yes there is a Flag VASHA_FUCKED and a check vasha.ismom() and so on. Which leads to previous sentence again. So we are both right.

So the answer to OP is:

There are 2 interactions with her. And they are repeatable.
  • Finished Ring of Fate Quest ---> One time only
  • Is pregnant from Arened (Preg stage minimum 70%) ---> 1 time per pregnancy

Reactions: Tarnakus

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
I DO APOLOGIZE.
Rewrote my initial sentence and left the wrong name there.

I meant; - Being Pregnant from ARENED.
Also, there are inconsistencies in the code. Which is not surprising as it's not finished yet.
Yes there is a Flag VASHA_FUCKED and a check vasha.ismom() and so on. Which leads to previous sentence again. So we are both right.

So the answer to OP is:

There are 2 interactions with her. And they are repeatable.
  • Finished Ring of Fate Quest ---> One time only
  • Is pregnant from Arened (Preg stage minimum 70%) ---> 1 time per pregnancy
ok so what if i just want a relationship with her/ have sex with vasha, do i still need to have sex with her dad, or will she just be expanded upon during next/future patches, since you guys are saying that she can indeed get pregnant, by PC???

F

FreshMeat

There are no further interactions with her in game BY NOW.
There will be more, Jstar the writer stated this.

Honestly, just because there is something in the game files, i will / would not speculate because it might be changed. So :shrug: