STG

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Seems fine so far.... except I reaaaally don't like the idea of being able to see the organs. It probably serves some visual purpose but man... its weird. :/

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
The internal organs just seem unnecessary.  X-ray views on impregnation scenes are fun because they further fuel the impreg fetish, but here it doesn't serve that purpose at all.  Even male internal organs are visible, which is boner-killing screen clutter.  The lack of control over what characters show up also makes waiting for new characters somewhat frustrating.  I click the button, wait 30 seconds for the background and characters to load, then likely hit the button again if I didn't get what I was looking for.  If this is a character viewer then there should be a way to choose characters or, better yet, use existing body parts to build characters rather than leaving that up to an RNG.

L

Lawleious

Well I am liking this :D  good luck mate *note:If your gonna add non-humans please oh please put in the Xenomorph*

LewdPopcorn

Oct 9, 2015
Website seems to be down, so can ya contact your provider and bitch or if you've lost the domain post it up in your blog or summin'?

Edity edit: So they've posted the website will remain down for a while, so enjoy the pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sapphire

Mar 31, 2016
New York
game looks like it has a lot of potential but it seems to be a very visual game and as such the art definitely needs work. but given the state of the game i assume this art is far from final even calling it placeholder might not be accurate so excited to see how this turns out!