[Steam] [Patreon] Together BnB - 3D adventure Adult Game

Monna

Jul 17, 2020

Steam : https://store.steampowered.com/app/1239020
Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/TogetherBnB

Hi Everyone!

Together BnB is a 3D Real-Time first-person adventure PC Game with Adult Content(DLC).

Every wishlist is important to us and if you like this project please smash that wishlist button.

screenshot13-jpg.13505

screenshot14-jpg.13506

screenshot11-jpg.13507

screenshot05-jpg.13508

Attachments

• screenshot13.jpg
    screenshot13.jpg
    847.9 KB · Views: 114
  • screenshot14.jpg
    screenshot14.jpg
    685.5 KB · Views: 117
  • screenshot11.jpg
    screenshot11.jpg
    593.7 KB · Views: 115
  • screenshot05.jpg
    screenshot05.jpg
    837.7 KB · Views: 116

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
This is the wrong subforum for posting adult games. You haven't included any information about the plot or gameplay, let alone a fetish and pairing list. Even your Youtube trailer is just "look at how pretty these renders are". And asking me to smash the wishlist button really just guarantees I won't. I'd say this is all fixable, but there's been so little effort to get people interested in this game beyond the visuals that I'm fairly certain this is a cash grab not a passion project. So instead I'll just give this game a hard pass and recommend others do the same.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
This is the wrong subforum for posting adult games. You haven't included any information about the plot or gameplay, let alone a fetish and pairing list. Even your Youtube trailer is just "look at how pretty these renders are". And asking me to smash the wishlist button really just guarantees I won't. I'd say this is all fixable, but there's been so little effort to get people interested in this game beyond the visuals that I'm fairly certain this is a cash grab not a passion project. So instead I'll just give this game a hard pass and recommend others do the same.
MY Thread where I just post random videos I like in it is more fitting than this thread.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You can't. At best, it can be forwarded to the right subforum.