Stealing NPC Lovers

S

Stealing NPC Lovers

Could it ever be possible to have an affair with an NPC's lover?

I know that some people cringe at the notion of Nice Time for Roo. I myself have had someone stolen from me. I have long since fantasized about being so confident and desirable that I could have any women I wanted. Stealing the cat harem from Hiruud was pretty satisfying ngl.

Let's say for example Garth and his wife (Gweyr?) have a falling out, and they ask the player whose side they are on. Whomever the player sides with will start to confide in the player about their relationship in private. As the topic of sex comes up the payer might seduce either of them depending on preferences. In the end the player may discreetly fuck their wolf of choice while their lover is none the wiser. Maybe some hidden sex would make for an interesting adventure.

Gweyr was pretty cool tearing through the cultists in her flashback. Dominating such powerful women would be really hot imo.
The tatoo/hair artists, the King of Korminos and the Brothel Mistress, there aren't many married couple I can think of in this game besides the player and their brides.