Starfield: TiTS port?

Godd Howard

Jun 14, 2023
Theoretically with the release of Starfield this September a group of mod artists on a platform like Loverslab could recreate TiTS's content in the Creation Engine game. Some things would definitely be janky like taurs, as Skyrim modding wasn't able to ever successfully implement them (skeleton issues), but it seems a lot is possible.

Thoughts? As long as it's not a paid thing it'd be fine from the litigious side of things right?

Reactions: upalln1ght

upalln1ght

Jun 14, 2023
made an account to come and see if anyone was thinking the same thing lol. wish i had the coding knowledge or time to be able to make it myself

Godd Howard

Jun 14, 2023
made an account to come and see if anyone was thinking the same thing lol. wish i had the coding knowledge or time to be able to make it myself
I mean by the time the CK comes out (hopefully sooner than FO4's, so like in around 4-5 months post launch) I'd assume that more people would be on board with the idea. Fortunately a lot of the assets to be used will be floating around/only needing tweaks. I wager that the modding favorability of this game will be on par with Skyrim.