Stardate 2064 [TiTS/ROM 2064]

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Basically I had this idea today, where Captain Steele replaces the protagonist from the game ROM 2064 in their San Fransico Apartment, appearing into a world that is past to them, but futuristic to us.

I’ll go off my incomplete knowledge of the game, which I didn’t finish because I had other shit to play, but anyway, for the captain, you may use your captain, if you feel like it, or create your own.

Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Class:
Appearance:
Attributes (+5 points)
-Physique: 3
-Reflex: 3
-Aim: 3
-Intelligence: 3
-Willpower: 3
-Libido: 3
Traits
-
Background:

Anyway, also let me know if you want to make the events of ROM 2064 part of TiTS humanity’s history or not. It would be, at the very least, funny if that was the case.

If you have any questions, let me know! I’ll answer!

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Some things to note:
-Characters will have preferences for what they like, as well as sexualities, so you can’t date everyone.

-You can’t do anything sexual/romantic with Turing, since they seem too much like a child to me.

-Also, you can’t date street punks Oliver and Chad, since they’re explicitly underaged and are boyfriends.

-If anyone needs some more information, here’s the intro to the game, so you get an idea of what exactly is going on with everything: