Starcraf2: Legacy of the Void

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
SO....anyone else ready to waste a week of their life on this expan?

Also on SC2 Searchin' for people who people who like to get smutty with the stories in RPs. I got a clan and group if you're interested in joining, its mainly to collect the people who don't give a shit what happens in their story, as long as it competent enough to make sense...wait..I'm on Fen forums... almost anything can make sense...hmm.. Well whatever, if you want to join and got SC2, contact NebulaKnight and use SC2 friend Code 973

Last edited by a moderator:

JakeCWolf

Aug 26, 2015
When does it come out? I haven't been following, and am also dead broke at the moment, but both WoL and HotS where amazing, I don't know why I am surprised, I expect nothing less from Blizzard.

Void Director

Aug 26, 2015
When does it come out? I haven't been following, and am also dead broke at the moment, but both WoL and HotS where amazing, I don't know why I am surprised, I expect nothing less from Blizzard.

The official release date will be revealed on September 13th although its definitely sometime this year (probably November) source.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015

Like Void said. Its street day is the 13th, so in 2 days we will find out, they are also gonna do the opening Cinematic like with WOL and HOTS

Update, they change the date to the 14th.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spritely

Sep 23, 2015
SO....anyone else ready to waste a week of their life on this expan?

Also on SC2 Searchin' for people who people who like to get smutty with the stories in RPs. I got a clan and group if you're interested in joining, its mainly to collect the people who don't give a shit what happens in their story, as long as it competent enough to make sense...wait..I'm on Fen forums... almost anything can make sense...hmm.. Well whatever, if you want to join and got SC2, contact NebulaKnight and use SC2 friend Code 973

Sounds great.