Stance on a fan game involving an existing character?

Star_Voyager

Nov 24, 2016
Maine
Not sure if you've played any games by lilygames, but i've been thinking of making a short twine CYOA game where you get 2-3 choices and each there are about 4 branches of about ten passages deep or so, and i wasn't sure what to make until i remembered how disappointed i've always been with Riya. Forced humiliation/degredation/embarrassment is my main, 'umbrella' fetish, and the one scene we have iwth her is so disappointing, so I was thinking of making a twine game where yo uplay as a random ausar chaacter, you meet her, and then you CYOA your way through getting your ship pulled over by her or whatever, but i brought this up with someone who said that if i'm doing this with such a minor character i should really just make it a new character who's inspired by her so that i can make it my own character, whicvh i get, but then i'd need some hamfisted explanation about ausars, the lore, etc, so i'm not sure which to do. What do you guys think, and ould you be interested in a pretty much fully submissive based "riya abuses her position" simulator?

Star_Voyager

Nov 24, 2016
Maine
Idk man, Riya isn't exactly very popular in the fanbase....
Fair and true, IIRC the general belief is she was invented by a troll specifically to piss off people who had nonhuman characters, but patronization and degredation issuper up my alley so i've always been annoyed she only has one single scene of her humiliating you.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Centering your game on a character that has no redeeming qualities and is hated by everyone might not be the best idea. It'd be like making a version of Robinhood centered around Raphael from CoC1/2...

Reactions: Emerald

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Think it's perfectly fine to explore a humiliation kink in your own game and if that's what floats your boat, best way of doing it. Franks gave me jurisdiction over Riya when he left the community, and I'm happy for you to use her in this way.

Star_Voyager

Nov 24, 2016
Maine
Centering your game on a character that has no redeeming qualities and is hated by everyone might not be the best idea. It'd be like making a version of Robinhood centered around Raphael from CoC1/2...
I think a good example would be like making a game about Kelt, who is a huge jerk that more people probably like. I guess it depends on the mindset, if you're playing the game to have a cool fantasy adventure where you can sex up the girls, you wouldn't like riya or kelt, but if you're playing the game because you really like humiliation and being dommed and being degraded, they'll be right up your alley

Reactions: Kesil and SmithEK

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Think it's perfectly fine to explore a humiliation kink in your own game and if that's what floats your boat, best way of doing it. Franks gave me jurisdiction over Riya when he left the community, and I'm happy for you to use her in this way.
Speaking of, is there anything planned for her moving forward?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Speaking of, is there anything planned for her moving forward?
She'll be getting more content part and parcel with the Nastizia Xpac. As for more standalone content, probably not, no.

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
Eh, if you want content for her. There's already a yoga studio at the station. Make something like a mixed martial arts gym/school. I mean people LIVE on it. There's untapped potential for facilities that can give hooks for content.

Basically beat the crap out of her, train, earn some respect. Some people are turned on by wrestling/fighting, and I adds emotion to the content. That bratty girl running around, and the Amazonian cat girl from the bar can show up in there as well. Hell even the crazy demon lady(sera?) could be there kicking the hell out of a bag while some masochistic staff member tries to keep it from swinging too violently. Lots of possibilities.

So long as nothing is taken too far it can work.

Last edited: