SSTD you would NOT want to get?

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
This thread asks 'What SSTD you would NOT want to get?' if they were real. (Since there is no actual explanation, I'm assuming it means Space Sexually Transmitted Disease.)
For myself, I would really not want to get the Sneezing Tits. And it's not for the reason you think, either, although I am male. Getting breasts would upset me, probably, for all of about half a minute. And having them get bigger when I sneeze just means I wouldn't have to do it surgically. No, the bad thing would be the fact that when I start to show symptoms of a cold, I can (and have) sneeze 30 times in as many seconds. No horseshit. It makes it hard to breathe, takes a lot of energy, and generates a lot of heat. Then I get a break for a bit, and it happens all over again. Now, imagine growing breasts while that happens. More than 2 or 3 times, and I'd be immobile due to the size of my breasts. I could go through the entire alphabet of cup sizes in 2 bouts of sneezing. The only good things about it are that I don't usually sneeze that much while asleep, and that after about 24 hours, the sneezing stops.
So there you have it. No Sneezing Tits for me, thanks.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
locofever probably wouldn't be that bad

Maximilian

Feb 7, 2020
Seeing as there is no cure or reversals in real life, all of them, sure I'd be a 'tourist' if the body transformation stuff existed irl (and I was fucking loaded) but, to have no recourse should you regret it, hell no.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Don't forget to wash your hands.

Cough into your elbow, make sure not to touch your face unless your hands have been washed. Struggling with number 3, which is not fucking strange Raskvel in a wasteland junkyard ruin.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Yeah, at this point in the game I've gone down on everything but the Titanic. I'd be surprised if I didn't catch something.

Also, I have seasonal allergies, so Sneezing Tits - which on the surface sounds great - would not be ideal.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Ha, I'm not the only one who was thinking along those lines then! My other idea was an updated version of the Coronavirus, which makes you crave a certain brand of Mexican beer.
Maybe too soon. Bird and swine flu, though? Perfect for this game.

As is crabs. The more you scratch, the more you transform until you look like this:
4732976-zoidberg.png

Last edited:

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
The worst is Sneezing Tits. Even if I were female, I have never particularly liked large breasts. Especially if they were mine. So this would suck.

Locofever would not be particularly nice, due to the fact that we do not live in the fuck-frenzy universe of TiTS. However, it isn't permanent, so that's cool.

Furpies, on the other hand, since iv mentioned the other two.... I wouldn't particularly mind that at all. Getting the cure after the full transformation would be good, though I could handle being permanently infected, since my preferred partners would be others who have furpies anyway. (And i could...help anyone else who wished to ascend)

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Furpies, as far as I would be concerned, would probably be the scarriest to imagen real for the simple fact of how much if screws with the body and mind, on a permanent basis. However, it is very limited in spread, so assuming medical options to contain it are availble, It probably is the least problematic to contain...

Locofever, well, it is what it is... It would suck to have, likely, but it also is not really a issue in long-term. You become seexually frustrated for a month, congrats.

Cooties, being the joke it is, I will not really count, but it would be the worst for the simple fact of how permanent the changes are, with vaginal growth, while also being air-transmitted and showing little symptoms before things happen.

Sneezing Tits is a odd case... On one hand, it sprads via air andd has a transformative effect... On the other, however, its effect is probably the easiest to reverse, seeing that it really only affects breast tissue, and reductions is something well in our capabilities. It also has no mental effects, so it it probably the least problematic one.

(Since there is no actual explanation, I'm assuming it means Space Sexually Transmitted Disease.)
Di it not stan for Sexy Sexual Transmitted Disease, which is why Sneezing Tits is a honorary member because it is related to something commonly connected to sex but does not spread like a STD?

Oh, an regarding the question which I would hate to get the most: Furpies, because as much as I would like some catears, this is not how I would want to get them...