Spunk Bunker?

Recess

Oct 8, 2019
Hey all, I've been reading the Wiki on Kiro, making sure I hadn't missed anything before her quest gets added, and I saw that there was a scene with her and Kally where all three of you go to the Spunk Bunker. I cannot get this scene to trigger. As far as I can tell from the Wiki, my Steele meets the requirements. Was the scene removed? Or are there more requirements than what's on the wiki?

BigBoss6121

Feb 8, 2017
Did you unlock the Kiro and Kally threesome? And did you talk to Kally after unlocking the threesome and meeting the conditions for the bunker?

Recess

Oct 8, 2019
Yep. I can access the other threesome scenes. I've talked to Kally as well, and nothing in her menu leads to it either.

BigBoss6121

Feb 8, 2017
Did you meet the conditions to access the bunker before and during talking to Kally? You might also get the invite after exiting Kally’s menu and resting.

Deadpan Echo

Nov 30, 2018
I don't believe there is any email involved in this scene. I was having trouble triggering it myself because I was misreading the requirements. Double check that your character's testicles are a at least 12 inches across(not around), they do need to be quite big. It should be offered automatically when interacting with kally.

Recess

Oct 8, 2019
You are correct. I was looking at around, not across. Fixed that and the email showed up. Thanks a lot!

Deadpan Echo

Nov 30, 2018
I double checked and I was wrong before, It triggers when choosing 3some from Kiro's menu not Kally. It's a fun scene too bad I don't normally like to keep my character's balls that big.