[SPOILERS] A Feast For Heroes - Traitor Theories

Bomber_Ted

Jun 10, 2022
Just curious to see who you guys think the traitor is. King Kelsaz and Prince Vrannus are my top 2 choices based on what we learn at the feast, leaning more towards Vrannus.

Kelsaz just seems like a bad king for the situation at hand. Turning the women on the council into his harem and his obsession with Feronia is shitty, but can be explained as a poor response to the stress of a situation that he isn't equipped for, not to mention that everyone in high society seems to be getting hornier from corruption. Holding back the siege corps is quite simply a strategic blunder, backed up by his wish to preserve the engineers for the rebuilding effort after the war.

Vrannus is by all accounts the golden boy of the Khor'minoan court, which makes him sus. His role in the city's defense puts him in an excellent position to undermine it for the cult, the secret delivery that Fenraus mentions is obviously pretty suspicious but could be a red herring, and he's getting plowed by his manservant in secret, which isn't suspicious on its own, but he and his lover know that they're undergoing changes and don't seem worried by the fact.

Calise thinks Senator Khaius is the traitor because he's pretty openly a horndog, but that's not surprising given that his daughter is the same way, and outside of his sex scene (he's fucking hung and busts monstrously thick loads even by minotaur standards) I didn't pick up anything odd about him, and it's noteworthy that he has no influence over the military. If he is involved I'm guessing he and Vrannus are working together, using the new aqueducts that were built to supply water to the bathhouse to corrupt the population.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020

Bomber_Ted

Jun 10, 2022
See this is the problem with only posting on the forums once a year, I never know if someone else has already brought up a subject that I want to discuss.