Spider-Man's Detachable Penis

Sep 15, 2016
www.tfgamessite.com
So, this thread is for tossing out completely random ideas? Well, here's one for ya!

You can thank ADHD's Scientifically Accurate Spider-Man for this one. I caught the comment about how a truly "accurate" Spider-Man would have a detachable penis, and it got me curious enough to look into what they were talking about.

Turns out, since mating with a female spider can be dangerous, the male has multiple "palps" containing sperm which detach from their bodies when they're finished mating. They serve a few purposes: Allows him to escape possible retribution (orb weaver females are cannibalistic), plugs up the female to prevent her from getting impregnated by another male, and palp can continue to pump into her long after he's left the scene.

I suppose it's telling that, after reading about it, my immediate thought was: this sounds like something out of a Fenoxo game!

Seems like it could be an interesting trait for some kind of alien encounter, though I imagine it wouldn't be terribly easy to code since the "detachable penis"/palm would act a bit like a chastity belt during other encounters, and, last time I played TiTS, there was nothing with that kind of functionality in game.

But, anyway, I figured I'd throw it out there. ;)

Sep 15, 2016
www.tfgamessite.com
Is this a pun about the detachable penis? :p

Ha! Wasn't intended to be. Those things are a bit too valuable to just go tossing around like that. ;)

Goofiness aside, I do think this idea would be... very difficult to implement. Also it might be a bit too weird, heh. Then again, weird is obviously subjective. Still, I wouldn't hold your breath.  

I was going to say, is there really such a thing as too weird for sci-fi, body-transformation space alien sex fetish game? :lol:

But, yes, I figured it'd be a coding nightmare, but it was one of those case where life ended up being stranger than fiction, and I couldn't help but bring it up.

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
Wait, what? Who does that? :eek:  

I might be remembering things wrong but coulda swore one of the nursebots did it. 

EDIT - Nope I am not delusional. Vi does. from the wiki " When Steele asks her if it is possible to Use Pussy, she will interpret the question incorrectly, detach her vaginal input instead and produce it to Steele. Steele can choose to Use It (if not a Taur), Get Jacked (if has a penis that fits), or Take It (purloin it to use it as a masturbatory aid). "

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Oh right. Well... a robot detaching her onahola-vagina and letting you "fuck her remotely" is a little different than an organic tearing of its dick and handing it to you. :p  

I mean, a male robot having a detachable dildo-penis wouldn't be anywhere near as strange, either. ;)  

I'm reminded of a H-manga where girls were bullying a guy and they used a rope they had attached to his dick to tug it and tug it until it came off. Only it ended up that it was magically enchanted and could be stuck to any surface lol weird ass and amusing manga, the ending was freaking hilarious and strange as fuck at the same time.

Besides that bit, yeah... uh I think this idea wouldn't work.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Aren't thread necro's ill-advised though, or does it not matter if it's relevant?

Sep 15, 2016
www.tfgamessite.com
Oh right. Well... a robot detaching her onahola-vagina and letting you "fuck her remotely" is a little different than an organic tearing of its dick and handing it to you. :p  

Heh. Can't say that's even remotely along the lines of what I would have pictured.

I was thinking more like a combat loss scenario. At the end of the post-battle sex, perhaps the alien has some additional, grabby pelvis appendages that latch on to the player (think face-huggers...but for groins). Then that portion detaches, leaving--as I tried to imply--a sort of organic chastity belt that continues to thrust away as he leaves (and, I assume, begins to regenerate a new organ).

Sep 15, 2016
www.tfgamessite.com
And since it's organic, what would stop Steele from just zapping/cutting/whatever to just get it off right away? The only sort of  halfway comparable things we have right now are cunt snakes/cock vines, but they fuse with your nervous system, and trying to do some DIY removal would be excruciatingly awful.

What, I'm suddenly supposed to have all the answers for something that randomly occurred to me? Okay...uh, concentrated acid for blood. There ya go. It was good enough for Ridley Scott. xD

This is a fucking weird idea, friend.

I don't recall ever saying it wasn't.

But, hey, in a game featuring space aliens, where sticking yourself with a pen can turn you into a minotaur with an obsession for sucking your own over-sized dick, I didn't think extrapolating on something that exists in nature was "too weird." ;)

Like I said, it's just something that popped into my head after coming across that. And CoC and TiTS are the only games I've ever come across where weird genitalia from other species (canine knots, feline penile spines, hyena pseudo-penis) have been included.

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
I'm reminded of a H-manga where girls were bullying a guy and they used a rope they had attached to his dick to tug it and tug it until it came off. Only it ended up that it was magically enchanted and could be stuck to any surface lol weird ass and amusing manga, the ending was freaking hilarious and strange as fuck at the same time.

.. I've fucking read that manga, holy shit. It is indeed the greatest ending ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015

Besides that bit, yeah... uh I think this idea wouldn't work.

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at the ending of a H manga...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Umm was it this one work where at the end he said some like "Thanks Mom" after her surpising turned to be witch reattatched it back while giving some "gifts" to those three girls that bulled him over the mange course?

On idea...nope I thnk it would fisrt be hard as hell to implement and then I think it would ends up smae as sex scenes for PC as naga/taur or any other rarely used PC body change. So wouldn't be it a waste to turn in truly niche thing?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Umm was it this one work where at the end he said some like "Thanks Mom" after her surpising turned to be witch reattatched it back while giving some "gifts" to those three girls that bulled him over the mange course?

On idea...nope I thnk it would fisrt be hard as hell to implement and then I think it would ends up smae as sex scenes for PC as naga/taur or any other rarely used PC body change. So wouldn't be it a waste to turn in truly niche thing?

Yup it's that Manga xD

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Apotheosis had a scenario like this with an alien race that would snap its junk off in anything it mated with and for a time it would act parasitic, fusing to the host's nervous system (so that trying to tug or cut if off would feel like trying to tear off one of your own appendages) and continually depositing its load overnight. Afterwards it would wither and fall off and the alien would regenerate it over a period of weeks.

Something like that would make for an interesting enemy encounter. As much as the group writing/reading TiTS seems to love cumflation that seems like something that would be up people's alleys and add to the repository of weird alien stuff (as opposed to the blatantly "furry in space" stuff). If it were something that only lasted like 4-6 hours with intermittent messages I'd think it could just be coded as a status effect that puts their capacity at zero for the duration to properly lock out scenes.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Perhaps a better way of going about this is a genatail variation that leaves the tip in the victim's orifice, and regrows it between scenes.  Perhaps the lockout during regrowth could come with a buff that reduces in combat lust gains?  The crutch ultimately would be that this system would need entirely new scenes to support it. 

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
is there really such a thing as too weird for sci-fi, body-transformation space alien sex fetish game? :lol:

Judging by the reactions I get from time to time, yes, there is :eek:hdear:

P.S. "Detachable Penis" was probably the first song I ever listened to via Internet.