Spider Bytez

Brotherthat

Aug 26, 2015
Please let me know Immediately if you or anyone else already has plans for a spider transformative.

Game needs more spider girls dammit!

So I was thinking of starting a small project for a transformative item to give players spider/drier transformations.

The idea would be a small box of chocolate covered coffee beans with little webs made of icing. (Cause spiders get drunk off Caffeine). The box itself would have a little switch that allows the player to choose between spider morph or drider transformations similar to sylvanol. It would also come in two variants. Spider Bytez, witch would cause the player to get the already preexisting spider body parts carried over from C.O.C, or Fuzzy Spider Bytez witch would give the player an appearance more similar to this little fella below.    

Cute-Jumping-Spider-arachnology-31947178-720-469.png

Thoughts opinions? Do want to see this? Am I mad? Please Let me know. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
A switch on a box full of pills/candies. That's a bit farfetched. If you want to separate them like that then its better as two items otherwise just have one item with a proc chance for either normal or drider legs. Or you could take a page out of the horse pill and the feline TF being worked on and have tauric bodies (leitha charm ftw) be the catalyst for getting drider legs.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Please let me know Immediately if you or anyone else already has plans for a spider transformative.

Game needs more spider girls dammit!

So I was thinking of starting a small project for a transformative item to give players spider/drier transformations.

The idea would be a small box of chocolate covered coffee beans with little webs made of icing. (Cause spiders get drunk off Caffeine). The box itself would have a little switch that allows the player to choose between spider morph or drider transformations similar to sylvanol. It would also come in two variants. Spider Bytez, witch would cause the player to get the already preexisting spider body parts carried over from C.O.C, or Fuzzy Spider Bytez witch would give the player an appearance more similar to this little fella below.    

Thoughts opinions? Do want to see this? Am I mad? Please Let me know. 

looks at spider pic... jumping spider... got the black and white garden variety where I live. Jumping spiders are known for their big eyes, intelligence... yes those little things are smart enough to plan out how to pounce on their prey.

Besides that little tid bid of info... seems like something that'd be interesting.

Brotherthat

Aug 26, 2015
looks at spider pic... jumping spider... got the black and white garden variety where I live. Jumping spiders are known for their big eyes, intelligence... yes those little things are smart enough to plan out how to pounce on their prey.

You forgot too add "Cutest things on eight legs." 

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Only thing that ever threw me off about the Driders in COC was one, well their corrupt, and two eggs (I made the two exceptions for queen Tavlra and queen of the deep lake)

Brotherthat

Aug 26, 2015
Awesome video. Break dancers got nothing on peacock spiders.

Ok I will ask Kinathis if she/he has a transformative item already in the works.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Only thing that ever threw me off about the Driders in COC was one, well their corrupt, and two eggs (I made the two exceptions for queen Tavlra and queen of the deep lake)

For me it was their head-scratching anatomy, at least at first. I remember just sitting there after the first encounter with one, aroused and confused in equal measure. In the end, I just started to use Monster Musume's Arachnas as a reference point. Rachnera being the best character may have had something to do with it.

I'm all for having a spider race/s in TiTS, however there may be an issue of them being kind of redundant in both BDSM and Super Silk departments due to Siels already being a thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
For me it was their head-scratching anatomy, at least at firsr. I remember just sitting there after the first encounter with one, aroused and confused in equal measure. In the end, I just started to use Monster Musume's Arachnas as a reference point. Rachnera being the best character may have had something to do with it.

I'm all for having a spider race/s in TiTS, however there may be an issue of them being kind of redundant in both BDSM and Super Silk departments due to Siels already being a thing.

Yeah but aren't they giant caterpillars? (Much rather be bound by a spider than a caterpillar, can't put my finger on why)

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Yeah but aren't they giant caterpillars? (Much rather be bound by a spider than a caterpillar, can't put my finger on why)

They kind of are, but I assume that they have more grace and conventional beauty about them than normal caterpillars would. Plus they have, on average, twice as much of everything that spiders do.

Gonyaulax

Sep 9, 2015
Just forgot the silk and instead focus on dancing. No, seriously, a tango-lover race of space spiders that just want to have some fun with you and seduce you with their dancing moves!

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Plain and simple des spiders we're talking about are awesome :D

jumping_spider_230.jpg

Found two of these this summer on my computer desk while I was working on it. Both times they were tickling the arm/hand I was using with my mouse.