Spell blade questions

BFFE

Jun 12, 2021
Hello again

As the title suggests I have a few questions about spell blade

1.what is a good one handed primary Weapon ?

2. After looking in older threads I learned that the 2 most important status are willpower and strength and it's recommended that I use the thief class. God do I raise my strength status? I'm level 6 and my strength is caped at 7 while my willpower is 19 .

3. Am not sure what powers should I use (the only powers that im experienced with so far are spells with black mage build) so if you could recommend a set of Powers to use that would be appreciated.

4. What equipment do you recommend I use (armor/head/neck/shoulder/rings/feet/hands)

I'm sorry if that's to much to ask I have been trying to find answers on my own for the last 2 hours and sadly I couldn't find any information to help me

BFFE

Jun 12, 2021
Retrain your attributes with a trainer.

Thank youuuuu

That's one problem out of the way

Hmm i still have 5 points

Do I add them to cunning for a higher critical chance/critical damage?

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
in addition to strength go for toughness if you want to tank. or cun if you want to deal damage. the best one handed weapon for you in the game currently is the bone seax I believe.

BFFE

Jun 12, 2021
in addition to strength go for toughness if you want to tank. or cun if you want to deal damage. the best one handed weapon for you in the game currently is the bone seax I believe.
Thx for the information