Speed up pregnancy?

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
On my female champions what do I have to to to speed up pregnancy so I don't have the overburdened debuff for so long? What items do need to consume?

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
you can go to Evergreen who can not only speed up the pregnancy but get rid of the overburdened debuff altogether.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
Does it get rid of the debuff forever or just that pregnancy? and since I can't on a female champion exchange a child I guess i need to spend the 20k coins for that and the magic dick to help kyoko.

Is there no other consumable item?

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
the unburden perk is permanent AFAIK. I don't know the rules for the other pregnancy services because I don't use them. You could check it out and see for yourself though.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
the unburden perk is permanent AFAIK. I don't know the rules for the other pregnancy services because I don't use them. You could check it out and see for yourself though.
alright Gotta gather gold so i can do the thing with evergreen.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Does it get rid of the debuff forever or just that pregnancy? and since I can't on a female champion exchange a child I guess i need to spend the 20k coins for that and the magic dick to help kyoko.

You can exchange a child with Evergreen as long as you aren't sterile. She doesn't care if you get pregnant or if she does.

Alliebutt

Mar 5, 2021
Even then, I believe that speeding up the pregnancy in general only costs 500 electrum, which if I recall correctly she priced that way because she knew you'd be coming back to pay for it again eventually. To point out, it doesn't end the pregnancy, it just pushes you further along than you currently are. I suspect that if you do it over and over, it can eventually get you to the point where you give birth, but I've never tried that so I don't actually know for sure.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Ovilixer can also move an expectant Champ further along.

S

silvermoon33

you can go to Evergreen who can not only speed up the pregnancy but get rid of the overburdened debuff altogether.
For permanent speed buff, do you know the maximum pregnancy speed you can get from Evergreen? I cant tell if its increasing by 100% everytime or if 100% is the maximum. I also dont see a stat for it anywhere.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
For permanent speed buff, do you know the maximum pregnancy speed you can get from Evergreen? I cant tell if its increasing by 100% everytime or if 100% is the maximum. I also dont see a stat for it anywhere.
Well I don't know exactly how many times but if you keep buying speed up pregnancy from evergreen or meira, they will eventually tell you when you hit the limit (saying it's dangerous to go any further). If you hit the limit to how fast PC's pregnancy goes but already paid for the service, pc will be in heat/rut instead.