Special Names

dman1123

Jan 20, 2016
So I just started a game of CoC and decided to do a character based on a friend of mine, named Isaac. When I typed Isaac as a name I got a thing saying it was a "Special Name" and after clicking special name I got a short backstory before going into the normal intro. Are there any other "Special names" that people have encountered on here?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
So I just started a game of CoC and decided to do a character based on a friend of mine, named Isaac. When I typed Isaac as a name I got a thing saying it was a "Special Name" and after clicking special name I got a short backstory before going into the normal intro. Are there any other "Special names" that people have encountered on here?

There's actually an exhaustive list of them on the wiki.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If you say about much longer list you may think about this one from modded CoC (afair there was few new ones added there). This one you linked I think is the one accesable in vanila CoC.

Sanguinis

Aug 30, 2015
A link to the mod's character creation page.  Scroll down to special names and click on corrupt.  I don't know how complete that list is but it is useful.  The mod also has a drop down list to select those special names, if that helps you at all.

A link to the base game's character creation page if that's your preference.  Again, I don't know how complete that list is.

Whatever the case, I hope this helps

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Mod has dropdown list for all special names, btw.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Literally for 2 reasons;

1. Never learned how/was never taught.

2. Not enough time in my day/week to take the time to learn. 

And neither of the reasons is related to mac :)

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Sassing yourself is your job? Oookay...

What good is a conscience if it doesn't sass you from time to time?

But yeah, when I have some more free time, I'll try to learn coding...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Jiffler So you wanted add few Special Names to list at CoC one of mods? (I not think adding them to vanilla could still happen even)

Nov 2, 2017
I wish that page was still available!

I started playing the latest update and just came across this when picking a preset character.