SPACER Slime CYOA #2 (Adventure 1 Start)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016

Adventure #1 - A Slimy World
Colony World 120353
(Results: Compromise/Close Tie, Option 2)

Keoni hadn't taken very long to decide what he would do with his life, setting off into a different part of the Fringe. As a Hybrid, he was a valuable man in simply being who he was... and that meant that he was picked up to help with a tropical world known as 120353. Names for the colony had been up on the table, the most prominent being Ventos, but it was having significant issues that kept them far from being capable of naming the planet.

The Cerco were some of the first on the planet, a branch-away having given up their futuristic ways when they reached it long ago. As such, the monkey-like people had reverted to a lower-tech society that enjoyed the simple things and despised the colonial efforts. Wildlife of various forms also makes traveling through the jungles dangerous in the thickest parts, the sole "safe" place being in the coast where the colony has been so far expanding from. And then the final touch was the system being plagued by a hard-to-track group of pirates. Keoni had drawn more than a few looks for his abilities as a fisherman and his Chimera training, of course, but never more had he been looked to with the idea of helping the colony deal with these.

His first month with the colony was hard, specifically due to disagreements among the three-hundred person community on whether he was welcome or not. Jokela owned the colony, certainly, but many had no reason to trust him nor make things easier on him. He'd burned through three-thousand of his four-thousand credits just to buy and have his own place built and furnished. It was technically one single room, walled arches and angles ensuring that it appeared bigger. His main room closet stored his armor and the one nearest his personal bedroom was for his clothes. It was a tight squeeze whenever he had to pull the Hercules suit out, but it was effective.

All that really mattered was that he was able to stabilize himself to not lose money, making just enough to start getting into what some might call a normal life. But, as he fished the jungle rivers of Ventos, he found himself lacking equipment for his small trawler that could make things far more profitable in the rich waterways of the tropical world. He'd seek out an off-world contact who could use a little more of his catch, effectively gaining the eye of a blue-haired woman named Anna. She revealed to him that she would be willing to assist him so long as he helped her get into Ventos' market. When he asked what it was, she revealed that it was a not so savory game. The Underground Galactic Slave Trade.

While he'd never been technically a law-abiding citizen, Keoni was shocked at the declaration. She promised to sponsor him and ensure the man wasn't picked up one night, but in exchange she wanted the Hybrid to both hide and capture people on Ventos. On the Fringe it was certainly impossible to prevent or outlaw slavery on the whole, but the Hybrid didn't have much choice in the matter. It was either take the deal or be hunted... and he wanted a life of his own, even if it led him down such a dark path. Anna told him a date and to bring a hover slide to transport the "goods"...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I wish that Anna chick had been more careful to avoid a late-night drop," The goo-like Hybrid said, guiding the hover slide in and through his front door, "I have to still work tomorrow, even if I'm holding onto her cargo..."

He turned to the left as he came through the narrow doorway, guiding the slide up and then to his right to head down the hall-like dividers toward his bedroom. The box on the slide was roughly four feet long, wide, and tall. It hadn't been making any noise, despite the bit of work to move it from the ship that had come down. On a lawless planet like this, customs and a unified government didn't have the resources to keep the colony of Ventos safe and to check every single incoming ship for illegal goods. All he knew, however, was that whoever or whatever was in the box was more than likely small or sleeping in the cramped space. A hand pressed on a terminal within his bedroom shut the door leading into the house, the slime leaving the box hovering as he quietly moved around the room to his bedroom's southern-facing bedroom window and tapped the tint-out button. The domicile at least had accommodations to grant privacy, his sight turning back to the box.

Soft footfalls filled the tranquil silence of the room, Keoni moving up to the box and letting his hand deform into a mass of dripping goo. Slapping it wetly against the top, he could feel his his hand slipping through the cracks of the wooden casing. With how heavy it was, even he could tell there was a heavier box inside. His body shifted as he pumped more of himself into the box, spreading and slipping throughout the free-space between the wooden layer and the metallic box within. By the time he had slimmed to the point his clothes were loosely hanging and his left arm seemed entirely gone, he'd finally filled the space within and the cracks connecting it to the box's sides.

"Gotcha," He said as his blob-like form gave a powerful jiggle, "time to eat a little..."

Jiggle after jiggle of his body, the sound of hissing could be heard. Wrapped around the nails and supporting the crate's top with his good, Keoni was using his Goo heritage to eat the many nails within. The corrosive power hissed and steamed, engulfing the nails and seeming to milk or squeeze them as it worked to devour them. It didn't take more than three minutes before the heavy duty fasteners were completely eaten through, the orange goo's emerald eyes glimmering as he quickly and noisily pulled the slime back up and through the crate. Squishing and shakes disrupted him as his body reassigned and positioned the slime back into his normal frame, the Hybrid looking to the crate top as he reached both hands to the edges of the box. Lifting it and tossing the top onto the floor nearby, he studied the metallic box fully...

Technology Roll (5 or lower)... 9!

And didn't understand the interface for it at all. It was in Common, but the poor design was clearly the work of an underground criminal organization trying to simply get something that isn't easy to work with. The name of the box, oddly enough, was the SL4V3.

"Slave... Limiter-Four... Variation Three. Whatever the hell it does, I guess, doesn't matter..."

He knew full well that such a machine couldn't be air-tight, which only meant he needed time. Disrobing himself, his gooey dick not present simply due to how it might get in the way, he'd climb up and onto the box. It might have looked goofy, after all, but he needed to make sure he fully covered it to make this work. With his clothes on the bed nearby he began to sink into an expanding puddle of orange slime, surging out and over the top of the box as he felt screws and fasteners and pushed over the nooks and cranny. The box was somewhat cold... as if it were frozen within. It wouldn't be long, though, parts of him already dissolving fasteners and the electronics of the box without hesitation. Anna hadn't said he had to keep the box intact... only that he had to keep the slave within (the goods) safe. Piece by piece, he dug his way into the box and ate away at it with the lack of finesse only a Goo could have.

One hour later...

Clink... clink... clink...

"Just a bit more," he said aloud to no one but his gooey self, "I've almost... got it!"

He came surging back and away, flooding up and onto the metal container. Much of the outside lacked any sort of paint or coloring, corrosion having taken a good deal out of the metal and electronic systems. The wooden box had been eaten as well, but that was simply to give him room to open it without problem. Hopping down and turning back to the box, the Hybrid took hold of the box's top-fixed lid and pulled up as hard as he could. Hissing and crackling sounded, but he at last got the crate open with groan from the strained metal. And as it fell back to reveal a still-venting cryogenic chamber, Keoni could only stare at the sort of technology the criminals were using to transport someone. But the emergency wake-up procedure had been stirring and no doubt pumping nutrients to wake up the captive by now.

Waving his arm, Keoni tried to disperse the smoke to get a good look at whoever it was that he'd be in charge of in his efforts to help his new employer...

Last edited by a moderator:

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
I don't have one of those disgusting Human fetishes or anything, but I decided it would be nice to see an actual Human in a story. Just the one; I'll never vote Human again afterwards, but I'll vote Human until one happens along.

Of course I vote Female, full humans are very rarely good looking if they aren't female. I only like buff human males, but females can have any form and be mostly fine.

Thiefsama

Aug 6, 2016
Human Fetish
SNIPSNIP
Female

Yeah. And he's a Human Hybrid too, so he's more likely to be able to procreate with one. I'm not actually sure what, in-universe, the rules of pro-creation would be, whether cross-species works some how or another.

I didn't read the setting because my phone wouldn't open the link. That's actually why I didn't feel inclined to talk about what kind of character, because I wasn't sure what was available.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
Yeah. And he's a Human Hybrid too, so he's more likely to be able to procreate with one. I'm not actually sure what, in-universe, the rules of pro-creation would be, whether cross-species works some how or another.

I didn't read the setting because my phone wouldn't open the link. That's actually why I didn't feel inclined to talk about what kind of character, because I wasn't sure what was available.

I didn't read the setting because it has nothing to do with the actual story and can be changed with creative liberty of the Author. I would have given character suggestions though, if I'd thought enough about it to realize he wasn't planning on making a poll for that.

Yeah I didn't think about kids because in all the sex stuff I read you can have kids with any species just because it's sexier that way.

Speaking of kids you're the only one whose given me text-based feedback on Manderlust. Go tell me things.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016

In the Spacer lore, Hybrids can get hybrids and shared species (Keoni can impregnate humans), but the fact he's part goo might make me change how his babies work. He can impregnate via gooey sperm... OR (with enough mass) leave a division inside a partner to grow and imprint off the parent's race. They'd be full goo, though, due to the nature of how that might work.

There's also the possibility that he can modify his slaves and such to carry kids (not sure how yet, maybe high tech wombs with the Hybrid tech?). Lots of ways to do it.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
In the Spacer lore, Hybrids can get hybrids and shared species (Keoni can impregnate humans), but the fact he's part goo might make me change how his babies work. He can impregnate via gooey sperm... OR (with enough mass) leave a division inside a partner to grow and imprint off the parent's race. They'd be full goo, though, due to the nature of how that might work.

There's also the possibility that he can modify his slaves and such to carry kids (not sure how yet, maybe high tech wombs with the Hybrid tech?). Lots of ways to do it.

Well the Goos mate by splitting, and dirty Mud Men mate via sperm and egg. As a Hybrid, I believe he should be given both options, but his divided children will be full Goo, white his children with any race via sperm and egg should create something even less Goo than himself(Maybe like, a 4 Galomax PC in TiTS?), and then he can make a Hybrid just like himself with some kind of specialized Machine that his creators provide him later down the road if he wants to continue his own race. That or he can mate with his sisters to continue his own race.

I'm into incest. AND Twincest. Incest with your two Twin Sisters? Sign me the fuck up.

Even if they are Goo-ey, which is kind of a turn off for me, I can appreciate the immorality of it. Kind of what turns me on when it comes to slavery too. How wrong it is.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Well the Goos mate by splitting, and dirty Mud Men mate via sperm and egg. As a Hybrid, I believe he should be given both options, but his divided children will be full Goo, white his children with any race via sperm and egg should create something even less Goo than himself(Maybe like, a 4 Galomax PC in TiTS?), and then he can make a Hybrid just like himself with some kind of specialized Machine that his creators provide him later down the road if he wants to continue his own race. That or he can mate with his sisters to continue his own race.

I'm into incest. AND Twincest. Incest with your two Twin Sisters? Sign me the fuck up.

Even if they are Goo-ey, which is kind of a turn off for me, I can appreciate the immorality of it. Kind of what turns me on when it comes to slavery too. How wrong it is.

A thing to remember is that Keoni and his sisters can take solid(ish) forms due to their partial humanity

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
A thing to remember is that Keoni and his sisters can take solid(ish) forms due to their partial humanity

That still makes them Goo-ey. I'm not complaining, one turn off is not enough to actually turn me off. I'm into everything that isn't illegal or hard to imagine, and I can completely ignore the fact that the Rahn and the Galotians and their ilk are Goo-like because they're also so Humanoid. Just like Keoni and Keyori and Keyahni.

I still stand by the literal multiplication(Womb unnecessary but can work) and the insemination.

It begs the question though if his goo babies are already intelligent immediately, since they're offshoots of his self. Do they have his memories? Does he have a brain or a core that holds his memories? How does he give the goo babies a core?

If he creates them and they have his memories, can they hold multiple eggs in the womb through the menstrual cycles of a mate, and then allow him to inseminate all of them at once? Guaranteed Twins/Triplets/Quadruplets?

Since he is also himself capable of becoming Goo, can he used a part of his body to pull out extra eggs for insemination to guarantee twins and the like as aforementioned? Since women have all of their eggs since an incredibly young age.

Goo provides a number of interesting possibilities when it comes to childbirth, I'll admit. I just can't imagine a goo penis in my vagina, and nothing soft has ever felt all that good in there, so they just aren't a turn on.

Once again, the ability to control how many children, and to select between the eggs, feels so wrong that it feels right.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
If it ties on race, do we get one of each?

If we believe his goo babies "imprint", then they technically age at whatever rate they learn at. Whether born using the genetic path or by division, they would most likely learn. Splits would likely retain some memories and quirks.

I think it's likely a core exists, but it's malleable to ensure it can move and slip through with him. It could be (probably) that goos don't use cores in Spacer due to split capability to store and use knowledge from their entire form. This would make the most sense (as they pass through anything not airtight) and support the idea that any goo child had that isn't artificially created would retain copied memories or ways of acting from Keoni.

And theoretically, yes. He can knock up ALL the eggs for ultra-preggers. It is possible. We have the technology... and the goo.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I just randomly named them because I can't just say 'His sisters' all the time.

True.

Also, I figured it was a somewhat clear thing due to goos splitting for reproduction... but technically Keoni can impregnate anything. He'd simply divide and shove it up into the person until it had matured/accumulated mass (in the most gross/parasitic form of ways), and then gets "birthed" when it can manifest a larger, kid-like form. That only applies for that method, however, which means cummin' inside a booty alone won't knock 'em up... but goo and/or tougher (more human) kids are possible only via the womb birthin' =3=

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
Keoni can simply divide

Yeah, but if he can multiply through division, then can't he do it without a partner at all? Just... Plop, 'Hey kid I'm your dad, and I need someone to watch the door while I fuck the boss's wife. You were literally born for this, you can do it.'

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Yeah, but if he can multiply through division, then can't he do it without a partner at all? Just... Plop, 'Hey kid I'm your dad, and I need someone to watch the door while I fuck the boss's wife. You were literally born for this, you can do it.'

While I think a normal Goo could do that, that's what I've been trying to hint at due to his upbringing and Human DNA. While dividing implies the Goo likely has the ability to inherit personality/memories from him, I think that him having only half of the Goo genetics means that his Goo-kids would need time and material to grow. Using a person for that effectively allows the Goo to both listen (just peeping out their butts/pussies) and grow safely for that short period until they're at least large enough to support themselves. Theoretically, he could pop a goo off and be like "Guard this door"... but there's no knowing for certain if the command would be too complex for it nor if it would have the capabilities to do so as efficiently as (for example) one that has had time to grow and learn.

It's not the same as just cloning, especially if we take the facts that him being half-goo makes things more strange/genetically simple for the goo. It might not be a stretch to consider that his slime kids will be VERY simplistic in mindset (Dad, I wanna fuck! Who can I fuck?) compared to a child with time to grow and learn. The trade off for this is quite simply that Division is faster and easier... but they're likely to suffer the genetic shorthand and (without help/genetic therapy), they're likely to be very basic and generalized without remotely the combat experience nor knowledge. Getting to eat (essentially healing for Slimes) and learning from their parent's actions would allow them to educate and "imprint" as Keoni did. Remember that Keoni was capable of far more complex thought and a solid form because of his humanity, but he still had to experience things to learn how to shape his body to a correct human anatomy.

TLDR: He can do it without a partner, but they're going to be dumb. They need time to get big and learn, which means that storing them in an anus or pussy (or anywhere with plenty of stuff to absorb that's a liquid or material) and letting them learn/grow could give them a benefit as compared to just splitting on the spot and expecting a ton from them.

Last edited by a moderator:

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
So he can make small gray goos essentially without a partner, but he can make smarter goos if they have time to grow inside something and absorb genetic material. Understood.