Space Orcs... now in biker flavor

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Also looking for suggestions and extra eyes to make sure the thraggen tf more thraggen like

for instance i think i'll add some kind of perk that causes losing hp to increase lust but also that'd suck cause losing would be a lot easier if lust attacks and damage both give you lust

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
Also looking for suggestions and extra eyes to make sure the thraggen tf more thraggen like

for instance i think i'll add some kind of perk that causes losing hp to increase lust but also that'd suck cause losing would be a lot easier if lust attacks and damage both give you lust

Mmm, maybe take Akane's Painslut as an example? I can't remember the specifics atm but IIRC when you lose HP you gain defense and with more lust you gain more defense or something like that.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
I could also see the Hp loss/lust gain to work toward pushing, in males for instance, a pseudo- blue balls state. The more the Thraggen gets beat up, the more it turns him on so his cum volume/cum quality increases? I mean, it's a good deal for people who enjoy ridiculous amounts of cum, preg fetishists who enjoy knocking NPCs up after battle and everyone else in general!

Considering blue balls has its own ups and downs, I don't really see a problem to game balance there.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
I like the pain affecting cum quantity but girls rarely have cum quantity in their scenes or at least I don't write them.

How about giving a temporary bonus to fertility for vagina-havers, then? Last I checked, Khorgan was pretty hell-bent on getting some babies put into her by someone strong enough to challenge and defeat her. I feel that'd be a very Thraggen trait to have.

Alternately, a temporary increase in lubrication levels to really go to town on that (artificial) dick also sounds good.

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
I could blend the two actually.

Lust increase at the end of combat plus increasing cum quantity although girls will be kind of left out of that last one... or at least with my scenes since i dont' write girlcum quantity scenes

Could increse vaginal wetness temporarily maybe?

Reactions: Foxxling

Jongeedubs

Aug 5, 2018
It's a little strange that the meat of a non-Thraggen species transforms you into a Thraggen. Shouldn't the haunch of a Rongr turn you into a Rongr instead of a genetically unrelated species that just so happens to originate in the same system - not even the same planet - or is there something I'm missing?

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
It's a little strange that the meat of a non-Thraggen species transforms you into a Thraggen. Shouldn't the haunch of a Rongr turn you into a Rongr instead of a genetically unrelated species that just so happens to originate in the same system - not even the same planet - or is there something I'm missing?

I think the secret's in the spices used for preparing it more than in the meat itself.

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018

We already have precedent of eating the food of an alien species inducing mutations, see: Zil Rations, Korgonne Snacks, Naleen Nip, Nyrean Rock Candy...

Jongeedubs

Aug 5, 2018
No, I get that, my point was that shouldn't eating the meat of a species transform us into that species instead of the species that cooked it? I mean, eating Yammi's cooking doesn't transform us into a fish person.

I think the secret's in the spices used for preparing it more than in the meat itself.
That does make some sense, but it still seems weird to me.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator

My thinking was primitive alchemy combined with evolution.

The reason the Thraggen are immune to the mutagens is because they are similar to their own biology due to chemical processes created during preparation of the Rongr. The Rongr itself, in my mind at least, a genetic ancestor species of the Thraggen. So similiar biology, an evolutionary mandate and mutagens plus the invisible hand of a Go-er... a writer (probably mostly that last one).

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Jongeedubs

Aug 5, 2018
I'm a fan on the "taking too much damage will result in you going into heat/rut" variant of the perk, but I'm sure whatever you choose will be good.