Soo Cubus

Sexums

May 13, 2016
Howdy! I am are Sexums, and I have a sex game. I guess that's not too surprising.

Soo Cubus

Soo's a demon who's rising in the world. She has just been chosen as the succubus to capture the heart of a king - but she only has a hundred days to do it, and she's starting from the very bottom of the proverbial totem pole. You need to help her climb the sexual ladder, sometimes literally, and go from a streetside prostitute to a consort worthy of boffing royalty.

Flavour text aside, Soo Cubus is a stat-building, mostly-pixelated simulator game, similar to other stamina-based sims. Each day you're let loose on a city, and you need to sell Soo's body on the streets, make enough cash to pay your rent, build up your stats, and unlock interactions with other characters. The better your stats, the more sex scenes you unlock. There's plenty of random events and the like peppered about the game, as well, and I'll add plenty more as I go along.

You can check out the latest build on my devblog. It is, currently, just a humble Flash file.

The current build has enough content for, say, twenty to thirty days of play. More if you have bad luck and keep having to shack up with your landlord. There's lots more to come in the future. (Please mind that this build has borked text boxes. The names are all fucked up. I will get on fixing that for the next build, promise. It's just such boring work compared to drawing sex scenes...)

At my current rate I post new versions of the game every five to seven days, though if I get busy with other work that timetable may increase a bit. We will see. I like working on this weird little gem, so I doubt it will be neglected, regardless of my workload. Any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here or on the blog, and I will respond when I get a chance. Enjoy!

Sexums

May 13, 2016
I will wait. And I will watch.

I can settle for that.

Full development will probably take a few months. I'm also considering an alternate version with a new character and different dialogue options / locations to visit, though I'll try and flesh out this one fully first.

Sexums

May 13, 2016
New release! There's a new location added, and plenty more coming next week. New release schedule is now set for Sunday night / Monday morning, depending on how antsy I feel about releasing a new version. Check the devblog for the .swf.

Sexums

May 13, 2016
Aaaaand another new release, again up in the devblog. It's a much larger release than previously, with a more fully-fleshed out library and two new locations to unlock after a sufficient number of interactions. There are also two new main map areas.

Daitya

Dec 31, 2015
It's a very good game! Congrats, I actually like it.
Could you like keep down the pace of the Landlord increasing his bills? Feels a bit forced. Maybe after gaining 40 or so INT we could make him into a thought-slave or something and we get to stay for free, as well as use him for sex whenever we want.

Sexums

May 13, 2016
It's a very good game! Congrats, I actually like it.
Could you like keep down the pace of the Landlord increasing his bills? Feels a bit forced. Maybe after gaining 40 or so INT we could make him into a thought-slave or something and we get to stay for free, as well as use him for sex whenever we want.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it! The reception has been really good, considering it's my first stab at a game. Guess all those years of sitting in front of a computer / console / handheld are finally paying off.

That's a good suggestion, actually, though I'm also a bit hesitant since it means the 'bad' ending related to the landlord gets a bit nerfed. I was considering giving Soo the opportunity to buy her own place, though the mind control angle is more in line with the game's oddball tone. I'll give it some thought, though, for sure. (Also surprised how much people seem to like the landlord. Dude's meant as a punishment! S'all good, though.)

Daitya

Dec 31, 2015
I don't like the Landlord! I ;like the way he's written. Thanks for replying! It made sense since INT has no use other than getting into the nerd's place.
Couple more requests, sorry :|
Are there anymore endings, apart from being married to the landlord? (That's just curiosity, meh).

Animating might be hard work, but since you're doing it in Stencyl which even I'm finding easy to use, (Thank you btw, now I know a platform where I can finally code! :D ) , can we have cumming animations for each sex scene? And something else to do than the back alley prostitution at the start of the game. Maybe another branch, closer to the storyline, idk, it might be understandable if you want to finish the main content before adding another branch.

After we're regularly offering sex to the nerd, he lets us stay for free? Idk, that might make the game way too easy. Also level up, like increase stamina cap, increase booty size, idk.

And if you need any writers, I know there's no whole 'press a button, read a novella of erotica' shit going on here, but if you need a guy to help in writing and creative shit, I'm up! I mean I'm nobody, but I already started trying to make my own erotic game cause of it, thanks! :3

Sexums

May 13, 2016
I don't like the Landlord! I ;like the way he's written. Thanks for replying! It made sense since INT has no use other than getting into the nerd's place.
Couple more requests, sorry :|
Are there anymore endings, apart from being married to the landlord? (That's just curiosity, meh).

Animating might be hard work, but since you're doing it in Stencyl which even I'm finding easy to use, (Thank you btw, now I know a platform where I can finally code! :D ) , can we have cumming animations for each sex scene? And something else to do than the back alley prostitution at the start of the game. Maybe another branch, closer to the storyline, idk, it might be understandable if you want to finish the main content before adding another branch.

After we're regularly offering sex to the nerd, he lets us stay for free? Idk, that might make the game way too easy. Also level up, like increase stamina cap, increase booty size, idk.

And if you need any writers, I know there's no whole 'press a button, read a novella of erotica' shit going on here, but if you need a guy to help in writing and creative shit, I'm up! I mean I'm nobody, but I already started trying to make my own erotic game cause of it, thanks! :3

No worries. Lesse:

- Int has more use in the next build onward. I needed it to do something in this one, though, and a scenario involving a library seemed logical.

- The build I'm putting on Patreon has two more endings built in. Both are currently 'bad' endings. I doubt I'll add any good endings until I work on the final storyline area.

- Some of the animations have cumming already, actually. All of the landlord ones do, one in the club does, and... one other that I can't recall offhand. Click on the sprites and you'll get finishers. I've been holding back on doing many of them since I wanted to get the majority of the animations done first. For that same reason I haven't advertised the fact that some of them are implemented all that much. Eventually all of the sexual animations will feature multiple iterations.

- There actually is a new area in... I think it's the next build? I added a gas station bathroom that unlocks at five CHR. Pretty sure it's in the next public build. Adds a bit more variety, at least.

- I considered the free angle, but you would just lose your apartment in that case. Plus, yeah, it would be too easy. Still searching for a nice balance on the difficulty scale. Ideally I want to create a game that you can play multiple times and get a different experience each time, along with some different endings.

- Also considered levelling-up, but the stats on their own seem like enough. I am, however, going to implement an ability system, where you get to choose a single ability at the beginning of the game, and perhaps another once you complete a certain event. I have a few different abilities in mind that should provide a bit more flexibility.

- The writing is the easiest part, since I went to school for writing and do it for a living beyond this, so I'm good, I think. Thanks anyway. You absolutely should give making your own game a try, though - so long as you can push yourself into working on it a few hours a day, making a game with Stencyl really isn't that difficult. Tricksy to learn at first, maybe, but I've learned an incredible amount just by fucking around with the code blocks and reading the forums. The most time-consuming aspect of it is creating the animations, and that's enjoyable enough that I don't mind.

Glad you're enjoying the game! Let me know if you have any Stencyl-related questions and I'll be happy to help, or at least point you in the right direction.

Namorax

May 4, 2016
Does that mean there is currently no way to get to the king?

I tried to go for it, and got wo of my stats to 100, but was unable to trigger the key from the "movie producer"

Gamepapa

Apr 18, 2016
Hell
Cool came 

ThundaBawl

Sep 5, 2016
How do you get the 4th key aka the stripper succubus key also can you give the hobofight key a better drop rate?, I keep wasting too many days trying to get it, it's not fun at all.