Sonya Thread

Should Sonya be a virgin upon first meeting her?

• No. She can have lost her hymen to a dick she liked already and/or done any other sex act.

• Yes, technically. She can have fooled around a bit, as long as she hasn't had penis-in-vagina sex

• Yes, completely. She should not have had any sexual contact with anyone else before.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tacit

Creator
Jul 5, 2016
So I know that writing this little maus is quite a ways away (at my glacial speed), but I figured starting a discussion wouldn't hurt.

For those who don't know her, Sonya Reasner is a 20 year old half-rodenian girl, the daughter of Beatrice Reasner, and the Chief Operations Office aboard the starship Inexorable. She's 4' 10" with short white hair, sapphire blue eyes, fair skin, B-cup breasts capped with sensitive pink nipples, and an overall petite build. Her personality is quiet, introverted, shy, studious, and professional when needed. Her sense of humor is deadpan. She's also a good girl.

As a half-rodenian, Sonya possesses a number of mousy traits such as better hearing, an enhanced sense of smell, lack of gag reflex, love of cheese, higher metabolism, and ultraviolet vision. Though by the same token of being a halfbreed, she lacks rodenian features such as having a normal human reproductive system and breasts instead of what full rodenian females get.

Sonya can't remember anything before her parents - Beatrice and Traven Reasner - adopted her, spending her childhood living on Earth with her parents from the age of 5 until 13. That's when her mother's Great Experiment started. She wanted to join them in space and successfully made the transition in lifestyle. It was a little difficult for her to go from fresh, wide open air with trees and wildlife to living in the steel interior of a starship 24/7, but she was a brave little girl. Sonya's healthy upbringing has made her a hard worker with a strong work ethic, responsible, reliable, capable, and a quick learner.

Not content with just being a passenger, Sonya volunteered for her mother's Officer Corp where she's enjoyed a successful career for the last 6 years. She worked in damage control, logistics, supply, and operations, became a qualified small craft pilot, and trained with small arms and EVA equipment. She was promoted to the rank of Commander and made Chief of Operations only a couple months before the 14th Planet Rush with authority over almost two thousand subordinates in her department. It was her responsibility to plan out the ship's operations during the upcoming Rush; many sleepless nights were had.

Despite being shy and not really a natural leader, through hard work, diligence, experience, and the support of her parents and those around her, she managed to overcome many of the hurdles of leadership, even if she still isn't the most confident of officers. This is just her professional life, though, and she never fully overcame her shyness in her personal life.

Now, her shyness isn't the "stereotypical" shyness like Embry or even Fisi. She doesn't stutter, fidget, blush, avoid eye contact, or look down at her feet; it's more subtle and passive, or "realistic" if you may. She's quiet, soft spoken, inexpressive, doesn't go out to social events, feels uncomfortable around those she's unfamiliar with, answers with short direct replies, and only opens up to those she trusts. How much of all this is the shyness and how much is just her innate personality? Who knows.

Personally, her favorite colors are blue, white, black, and brown. She likes being girly, being modest in both appearance and mannerism, prefers to wear skirts and dresses, but doesn't wear makeup. She likes mouse symbols ("mickeys") and mouse-themed paraphernalia. Her favorite desert is cheesecake and she likes coffee and tea. Her favorite liquor is vodka and her favorite cocktail is the screwdriver. She's good at poker.

In the bedroom, Sonya is a femsub who wants to be dommed by a big, strong, handsome, confident man. Technically she's a switch but you'd have to bolster of confidence a lot to get her to be dommy. She's heterosexual and is attracted to men, manliness, and masculinity. She loves cocks, balls, cum, and especially getting creampied. It tend to occupy her thoughts when she's thirsty and she sometimes catches herself glancing at the bulges of men (and occasionally herms) around her. Now, a woman could try and get in Sonya's panties too, but they'd have to push her into it. Sonya is quite subby after all, and is weak to a pushy approach by a dominant person.

She's the sensitive type and has many erogenous areas all around her body, including her ears and tail, and especially her breasts and vagina. She gets aroused pretty easily, can get really wet, has a higher internal body temperature due to higher metabolism, and her vagina is very tight. Her better sense of smell makes her susceptible to pheromones. Sonya masturbates often without toys and dislikes anal unless it's double penetration. Her womb is fertile.

Sonya wants a romantic partner. She wants to be touched, caressed, held, cuddled, head patted, hugged, and kissed. She wants to go on dates, spend quality time with, and share her life with her boyfriend and hopefully husband. Sure, she received plenty of physical and emotional affection from her parents, but now she wants to find the one she loves and can open herself up to, trust completely, feel safe and secure around, and spend the rest of her life with.

Some of the features I plan to include are: standard talk options, a dynamic relationships system, dates and events, outfits you can dress her in, cuddles, a confidence system where you can encourage her to be more assertive or to diminish her until she's super subby, possible futa-fication, and some other things are aren't coming to mind right now.

So if you have any thoughts, comments, suggestions, opinions, or you just want to berate me for being overambitious let me know.

The poll won't determine what the canon will be, but I may take the result under consideration.

Last edited:

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
As a half-rodenian, will she have normal genitals and such, or will she inherit that odd ear-sex and breast-pregnancy stuff of rodenians?

Also, I'd vote, but there's no option for "any of them"

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Half-rodenians have human-styled genitals. They do not have ear-vaginas or nipple wombs, which lay eggs.

Fuckin' sweet

Sonya just skyrocketted onto my "most anticipated" list. Can't wait for the mousy girl!

Reactions: Tacit

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Could we have a don’t care option in the poll please, I’m referencing whether she’s a virgin or not, not the charecter her self as any and all well written characters are welcome as it brings fresh new content for us to enjoy

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
I think we should talk about the poll options about they're pros and cons for those who doesn't know what option to choose.

For me, I'm conflicted between the two 'yes' options about they're appeal to me.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I think we should talk about the poll options about they're pros and cons for those who doesn't know what option to choose.

For me, I'm conflicted between the two 'yes' options about they're appeal to me.
I mean, would you like her to have exactly no sexual experience or only with non-penetrative sex?

Also the middle option is so overwhelmingly in the lead that it basically won...

DevilBone

Mar 5, 2017
Im assuming your profile is the mouse girl. I like her. About her wanting to find someone to spend the rest of her life with though, would her perspective partner being polyamorous be an issue for her? If so is it something you would have to prove to her wouldn't be an issue or will she only go for a monogamous relationship?

Koshka

Oct 2, 2015
Does this mean that idea of choosing her gender (Sonya/Sasha) was abandoned? There's gonna be only Sonya?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Updated OP with lots more info.

Based on the mention that Sonya dislikes anal except if it's involved in DP, does that mean you will support people with two cocks?

Seriously, if that is the case, Sonya is quickly rising to be one of my favourite characters in the game, possibly even beating out Anno! At least for males

Reactions: Tacit

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I propose strip/dare poker with Sonya.
It could be a great way to draw out her subby/dommy side depending on the results.
F. ex. If you lose a lot and Sonya has to keep coming up with things you have to do, she´ll gradually lose herself in the excitement and become more daring. Something which can eventually result in her domming you as a prize for herself.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
lack of gag reflex, love of cheese, higher metabolism, and ultraviolet vision
do mice actually have these abilities?

I mean, would you like her to have exactly no sexual experience or only with non-penetrative sex?

Also the middle option is so overwhelmingly in the lead that it basically won...
i feel like im the only one who likes the breast preg

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
You could probably do some fun things with cheek pouches too. You know when rodents stuff their cheeks full of food? Like that, but with cock

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I think thats squirrels or chipmunks, not mice.

I thought rats had them, and thus assumed mice had them too

But then I looked it up and it turns out neither have them

Rats just have really fucking elastic cheeks, so they fake them

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
They very much do. They have to eat nearly their bodyweight in food daily because they metabolize it so fast. Their vision spans ultraviolet and a good portion of the visible light spectrum. And they do not have a gag reflex since they can't vomit.
That's actually pretty damn cool.
(And here I thought I was the only one here who knew more than I probably should about small animals I like)

Reactions: Kesil and ShySquare

Tacit

Creator
Jul 5, 2016
Im assuming your profile is the mouse girl. I like her. About her wanting to find someone to spend the rest of her life with though, would her perspective partner being polyamorous be an issue for her? If so is it something you would have to prove to her wouldn't be an issue or will she only go for a monogamous relationship?

This part hasn't been fully developed but I imagine it would be a similar situation to Fisi.

Does this mean that idea of choosing her gender (Sonya/Sasha) was abandoned? There's gonna be only Sonya?

Sasha has not been abandoned.

Based on the mention that Sonya dislikes anal except if it's involved in DP, does that mean you will support people with two cocks?

Seriously, if that is the case, Sonya is quickly rising to be one of my favourite characters in the game, possibly even beating out Anno! At least for males

Yes, twin cocks will definitely be supported. Unfortunately I plan for it to only be accessible only through a specific TF that still needs to be written.

Will Beatrice be angry/happy if you fool around with Sonya or this won't be mentioned?

She trusts her daughter's judgement involving casual flings, but those who seek courtship will need to gain parental approval.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Yes, twin cocks will definitely be supported. Unfortunately I plan for it to only be accessible only through a specific TF that still needs to be written.

What do you mean by that? If Steele already has two cocks, why would Sonya want him to TF further to enjoy them, if she already likes DP?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
While a scene where Sonya blushes and stares at you in fascination as your equipment goes from one D to 2 would be quite entertaining, I'd suggest you don't gate DP/DV etc. content behind a specific item.
For one it would be quite annoying for players who already have multiple equipment to be forced to remove it to gain access to this/these scene(s).
If you really like the idea of the tf as part of the scene(s) you could always add it as a blurb, mb. even a scene in itself that after it's done can branch into already written dual D scenes.
There's plenty of possibilites.

Of course, it's your character and your decision :)

Last edited: