Songstress Blade charm locations

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
Like the title says, trying to figure out where the charms actually are since the wiki only gives the riddle without the specific locations/NPCs on its page.
I know Hornet Queen and Alraune each have one, but I've got no idea where the rest are. Doesn't help that there isn't a quest entry in the journal (or any other method besides asking Jael'lyn every time) to check the riddle or give the slightest indication that you've been in the vicinity of a charm in first place.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The meta approach is to look for characters written by the same author. But if you're looking for some specific hints:
Thrice is held in loneliness, though it crosses every road.
You're looking for something that can be found in every region. Gianna's caravan
Four now in a den of pleasure, trading burden for load.
A brothel, and one that will always be available regardless of your choices. The Pleasure Pasture in KM
Last fifth was claimed in elder times, a warmth in cold's abode
You're looking for a place claimed by someone really old. Ashelander's lair

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
The meta approach is to look for characters written by the same author. But if you're looking for some specific hints:

You're looking for something that can be found in every region. Gianna's caravan

A brothel, and one that will always be available regardless of your choices. The Pleasure Pasture in KM

You're looking for a place claimed by someone really old. Ashelander's lair
That probably explains why I couldn't find the charms, I've never actually been to two of the locations, and I largely ignore the one I have been to since I don't get anything else out of it that would motivate me to actually check.