Somthing like Kinu But in TiTS

Reena_Ribona

Jun 8, 2019
Ever since Nykke was changed i got a little upset, I mean i understand why it was done but the fact there was a child my captain had and develops a personal relationship with (as in actual conversations instead of a hi bye like in the nursury) i kinda liked it made me think i think of kinu in coc2 how you can develop her personality as she grew, So i think it would be cute if a possible recruit character could be one of your own kids where checking them in the nursery at certain stages requirements and in game time passed would have some samey development stages as kinu and could eventually be recruited (and to keep incest out like nykke had to get she/he would actually have scenes where she/he gets laid by other crew members NOT YOU and your watching or its a in her/his perspective/shoes type situation) and i think it would be cool of She/he would help you in fights except ones like rk lah since thats an honor match and 2 v 1 ing him would be unfair. ....thoughts? (sorry if this is all hard to read)

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
The ideas subforum is for ideas that you plan on fleshing out yourself. Also, don't intersperse colored text into your posts for no reason. It just makes it harder to read.

Reena_Ribona

Jun 8, 2019
maybe i can write it ive already had "some" ideas for how it'd go first we'd need a parent then the development stages then the crew member stage i was thinking you would be able to do a mini character customization like how victor pick mini traits for our Character, traits would be govern by the development/growing up stage also choosing if its a he or she maybe allow herm as a choice or in development stage for crew interactivity i was thinking anno of course, kase, celise that needy ooze, ramis (exclusive to male child of course), shekka, mitzi, sera (depending on how you choose to keep her will differ the interaction), Nova (the gray goo armor), siegwulfe, amber, i dont think the interactivity with the crew should just be sexual i was thinking to enforce the idea of its your kid in a in their perspective scene its just them like doing errands with a member like maybe helping shekka with something

oh and the guy about me coloring text i did it to try to make it easier to read since uh i tend to make word walls on accident

edit: Oh..... The Observer..... didn't catch that the first time well since your kinus creator and you asked i guess i should write it then (i love kinu she's precious)

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2019
If you've never wrote anything before, this a very bad idea. You're prob underestimating the amount of work you'll have to put into this.

Reena_Ribona

Jun 8, 2019
If you've never wrote anything before, this a very bad idea. You're prob underestimating the amount of work you'll have to put into this.
trust me i know how stupidly hard and long this stuff takes usually pencil art is my forte but that doesn't mean i haven't tried to put stories on my art its long and tedious

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Tbh don't take on a massive writing project as your first thing. 95% of the time it screws over the writer and burns them out leaving them to vanish. Start small build up.

Reactions: OofS and Kesil

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Don't start with something tedious or arduous.
Make your first TiTS project short and sweet. Something like a new transformative or a story found in the wilds.

Reena_Ribona

Jun 8, 2019
Don't start with something tedious or arduous.
Make your first TiTS project short and sweet. Something like a new transformative or a story found in the wilds.
for the recored i dont want to come off as an all that i just earned an uber amount of patience since i did nothing during my last year of school

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Okay, listen to what the others are saying.
They aren't pulling this from their asses, they know from experience. They've seen people come in with this grand and expansive ideas....and get chewed out before they've finished the introduction.
Start small. Learn what's needed. Learn what's expected and learn what passes muster.

You need to think about this like a marathon, and you're coming in as someone who looked at others, thought to themselves "Yeah, I can do that."

Start small and build up your ability.

Reena_Ribona

Jun 8, 2019
Okay, listen to what the others are saying.
They aren't pulling this from their asses, they know from experience. They've seen people come in with this grand and expansive ideas....and get chewed out before they've finished the introduction.
Start small. Learn what's needed. Learn what's expected and learn what passes muster.

You need to think about this like a marathon, and you're coming in as someone who looked at others, thought to themselves "Yeah, I can do that."

Start small and build up your ability.
actually i hate yeah i can do that people i avoid that thought but yeah what makes you think i want to start expansive like i mentioned pencil art is what im good at self taught i agree starting small is probably the best its how i taught myself art i had to learn one thing before i realize what learning that would help me learn so somthing small like was said maybe an enemy in the wild or a transformative. im willing not masochistict

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
It's better to learn on a small, disposable project than on a huge undertaking of a project that you pour your heart and soul into -- only to have it rejected because you didn't come into it knowing what you were doing.

Reactions: Shura and Evil

Reena_Ribona

Jun 8, 2019
It's better to learn on a small, disposable project than on a huge undertaking of a project that you pour your heart and soul into -- only to have it rejected because you didn't come into it knowing what you were doing.
well hello savin i understand. first im studying how writing for tits works than im gonna do something small or disposable as you put it again im willing not masochistic

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Welp. If you are thinking of writing for TiTs, I really suggest you work on your writing skills first.

The posts you posted on here show me that you really, really need to learn how to use commas, paragraphs and periods. Not to sound like a bitch, but it wouldn’t kill to, at least capitalize the words you write (like your “I”s). Most of the time, I can’t even read what you’re saying.

if i dont try i wont learn then i cant grow

“If I don’t try, I won’t learn and grow.”

I’m sorry, but your writing is not giving us a good impression that you can write for something like TiTs.

Reena_Ribona

Jun 8, 2019
Welp. If you are thinking of writing for TiTs, I really suggest you work on your writing skills first.

The posts you posted on here show me that you really, really need to learn how to use commas, paragraphs and periods. Not to sound like a bitch, but it wouldn’t kill to, at least capitalize the words you write (like your “I”s). Most of the time, I can’t even read what you’re saying.

“If I don’t try, I won’t learn and grow.”

I’m sorry, but your writing is not giving us a good impression that you can write for something like TiTs.
Oh that's because when I write its usually something unimportant and quick making me forget what grammar is commas are also hard for me to pinpoint where to go. As for me saying about learning that's actually my favorite thing is to learn (I actually liked school) since this could be something others would like i'd be happy to start small "as I've been saying" then if I feel ok enough going big taking time id start on the thing I mentioned at the start I want to learn first with something I can write something small and tolerable for others like an transformative or just strait up consumable. (Also don't worry my grammar gets criticized a lot so no you don't sound like a "b" just someone who's concerned) even though i say art is my forte i do want to work on writing so i can more comfortably put story with my characters i draw might start now yet small no writing of the child yet just somthing i can start with

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Any time you write, and I don't mean fictional characters or stories you want to tell, but even here on a forum, you are expressing your opinion and your ideas. Saying that's "usually something unimportant", does you no service. Its all about practice and developing good writing habits. So a giant block of text with no punctuation and leaving us to decipher the tangle of words, doesn't exactly inspire people with confidence.

Reena_Ribona

Jun 8, 2019
You guys realize putting someone down is a way they could develop depression right. Thankfully i'm not a depressed person.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
If you want to get in practice for new characters, it is highly recommended you start with Extrameet to test the waters. That’s what it was designed for after all, and someone actually developed a full NPC from there (i.e. The Servant). You could do that and start with a one-off hook-up for your character. Better that than some giant project you poured all your heart and soul into only to get shot down because it wasn’t up to standards, etc.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
I highly suggest giving a read over everything at this link and practicing it everywhere you type. "Perfect practice makes perfect," and if you're not actively using the skill and using it correctly, it'll degrade or plateau.

From what you've described, I'd also recommend working your way through this alongside it. The combination of the two should get you on your way.

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
You guys realize putting someone down is a way they could develop depression right. Thankfully i'm not a depressed person.

Putting down? My intent wasn’t to “put you down”. It’s advice I give to those who’s willing to write a project and help them meet the standards. I, too am doing a project and asking for people’s (and creators’) criticisms by DMs. If you think someone giving you advice is a form of bullying, then good luck with Fenoxo or Savin reviewing your stuff.