Some Scene Additions

Which of these scenes (if any) would you like to see.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 3, 2017
United Kingdom
HI all, new to the forums here and i have some ideas for some scenes i'd like to run past people. Depending on which ones gain traction, i will attempt to write them myself (after checking that adding them won't break already decided upon content etc). I'm going to keep my submissions small for now and depending on the feedback of the content, work from there. So here are some of the scenes i had in mind:
  1. An extra scene for the threesome scene(s) involving Kaede and Anno for some DP fun with them.
  2. An extra scene involving the PC being taken vaginally by Nyana.
  3. An extra assist scene for Shelly involving her laying her eggs in the PC through some scissoring.
Here's a bit more info on the scenes and how i'd like them to play out.

For the first scene, the PC must of course have access to the threesome scenes via Anon's bar on Tavros or via Canadia through the "Invite" option. The PC will be given a choice on if her or Kaede get's Anno's ass. Due to Anno's character values the PC will have to provide some sort of protection if they choose to go vaginal however.

The second scene for Nyana will fill in the blank in her sex options for vaginal sex. I'm not sure if this scene was intentionally left out (if so let me know so i don't make a mistake) or just a blunder. Still a blunder worth fixing. The player will of course require a vagina for this scene. Also seeing as Nyana is a rather shy character, this scene will have to work to display that.

Finally the scene that's more exotic. The idea for this scene is kind of similar to the scene in CoC in the bog with the mother frog. The PC will have the lewd idea to "help" Shelly lay her eggs, Inside the PC's vagina/ass.

So with these ideas in mind, Are any of them good? Am i missing any crucial details/lore about these characters? Or just fancy ranting about these scenes? Let me know what you think.

Reactions: Preacher

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
You have no idea how quickly you've aroused me by the mear mentioning of a female laying her eggs into the womb of another vagina bearing individual.

Some love for TiTS' Easter bunny is always appreciated.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Given that we're on a puppyslut overload at the moment, I'd recommend one of them two bunny girl scenes.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
You'll also want to make sure that the authors are good with you writing for their characters, or that Fen is, if the writers aren't around anymore.

Reactions: Emerald
Apr 3, 2017
United Kingdom
You'll also want to make sure that the authors are good with you writing for their characters, or that Fen is, if the writers aren't around anymore.

Agreed, i wouldn't want to step on any toes with any scene, when i get a consensus on which scenes people want to see i shall ensure that it's run past the relevant authors. (Also i'd want to make sure i portray the characters accurately so i'd likely have some questions about the character(s) in question)