Some scenarios can create an **INESCAPABLE LOOP** 0.9.017

E-1337

Sep 6, 2022
So far I've only found two, but once you initiate them you will have to reload your game due to being unable to move or interact with your surroundings other than alternate between two screens. Until this is fixed you will unfortunately have to AVOID ANNO AND GRAY GOO ARMOR.

In Anno's case her discount interaction causes the break, so if you already have her you should be okay.

With the gray goo armor, the game will break if you equip it, unequip it, inspect it or interact with it. If you already have it on, equip another piece of armor to replace it, this will not break the game, neither will adding it or removing it to and from storage, at least until the bug is fixed

Attachments

• 2022-09-05 (2).png
    2022-09-05 (2).png
    307 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: DarkDown10

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
So far I've only found two, but once you initiate them you will have to reload your game due to being unable to move or interact with your surroundings other than alternate between two screens. Until this is fixed you will unfortunately have to AVOID ANNO AND GRAY GOO ARMOR.

In Anno's case her discount interaction causes the break, so if you already have her you should be okay.

With the gray goo armor, the game will break if you equip it, unequip it, inspect it or interact with it. If you already have it on, equip another piece of armor to replace it, this will not break the game, neither will adding it or removing it to and from storage, at least until the bug is fixed
um.... you have to press next to go back to item screen and then back from there you are not soft locked at the goo girl scene

E-1337

Sep 6, 2022
um.... you have to press next to go back to item screen and then back from there you are not soft locked at the goo girl scene
the screen I'm showing appeared after I pressed back to exit the inventory, pressing next will take me back to the inventory hence the loop

ShortestFuse

Nov 3, 2020
I've also noticed this on Myrellion, in the DMZ gear shop when talking to Emmy. That one doesn't have any escape method apart from re-loading your last save.

Edit: Am attempting to replicate the issue so I can take pictures

Last edited:

aps

Oct 29, 2015
I've encountered this on multiple items. It seems to be an inventory/equip bug, not tied to location or item specifically. I triggered it on numerous items, not just armor, at numerous locations, including New Texas, my ship, Uveto, the Uveto undersea dungeon, and even immediately from leaving the cheat menu. I don't know what causes it, as it seems random and inconsistent.