some questions from a new player

Blook88

Jan 29, 2024
hi everyone.
just found and started the game yesterday. i really like the game so far and have some questions:

1.a.) since you are able to transform into a different race than your starting one: will your companions have a reaction when this happens?
b.) does specific companions have reaction if you suddenly are the same race as them? (e.g. does brint have a reaction when you transform from lupine to cowgirl/female minotaur?)

2) is there a early-game option to milk your breasts? ive only found a milk barn, which is in an area, where i cant go now.
b.) also are there consequences if you dont milk your breasts when they are full?

3.) besides cait are there other companions who can act as healers/have a healer companion set?

thank you very much for your answers.

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
1.a.) since you are able to transform into a different race than your starting one: will your companions have a reaction when this happens?
Only few specific ones, from what i remember. Soulbound TF and upcoming Dragon TF will get some reactions.

b.) does specific companions have reaction if you suddenly are the same race as them? (e.g. does brint have a reaction when you transform from lupine to cowgirl/female minotaur?)
I don't think so.

2) is there a early-game option to milk your breasts? ive only found a milk barn, which is in an area, where i cant go now.
I think that's under masturbation menu, champ needs to be lactating tho(get lactic studs from Evergreen). You could also Brienne and she needs to be milked periodically.

b.) also are there consequences if you dont milk your breasts when they are full?
Not gameplay wise, i don't think.

3.) besides cait are there other companions who can act as healers/have a healer companion set?
Etheryn has a healer set post winter city and i think Kiyoko had a healer set, but i'm not sure.

Blook88

Jan 29, 2024
Only few specific ones, from what i remember. Soulbound TF and upcoming Dragon TF will get some reactions.

I don't think so.

I think that's under masturbation menu, champ needs to be lactating tho(get lactic studs from Evergreen). You could also Brienne and she needs to be milked periodically.

Not gameplay wise, i don't think.

Etheryn has a healer set post winter city and i think Kiyoko had a healer set, but i'm not sure.

thank you very much for your answer.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
For the most part, neither companions nor NPCs will react to your transformations aside from soulbinds and the upcoming dragon TF, because the former are Lore Significant and the latter has a dragon-obsessed NPC who's being written with specific reactions. Aside from generic lines where the game slots in whatever your current race is, there's very little attention paid to the fact that the Champ can change themselves, because it would be way too much work to track.
There are a few instances where characters will react, but mostly it's the same as the above answer. Cait has different reactions if you're a catfolk when you first meet her (she's woozy and briefly mistakes you for either her sister or father depending on your gender) versus anything else, and a few NPCs will have special lines if you're a particular race (Serena briefly mistakes you for a local on first meeting you if you're a mino/cowgirl, for example) but yeah, it's mostly not a thing.

The game spends a lot more time (albeit you have to be paying attention to notice) factoring in whatever your starting race was, since the writers can make some assumptions with those. For example, if you started as an orc there are scenes otherwise written along the lines of 'so-and-so said something in their mother tongue' replaced with what they actually said, because you understand orcish.
There's also the machine you can use at Gianna's caravan which can be accessed early on, but you can't do it regularly until you finish the Wayfort refurbishment quest and give them a place to settle down.
Azzy's Lightbearer set is healing-oriented and her Honey Maiden's Dress can do off-healing, Cait's Witch, Sun Dancer and Vestal's Raiment sets can still do off-healing if you want her to focus on something else, Ryn's Queenly Raiment is an amazing healer set while her Outrider starting set has Group Heal for off-healing utility. Quin's Ex-Cultist set does off-healing too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baggrin

Blook88

Jan 29, 2024
For the most part, neither companions nor NPCs will react to your transformations aside from soulbinds and the upcoming dragon TF, because the former are Lore Significant and the latter has a dragon-obsessed NPC who's being written with specific reactions. Aside from generic lines where the game slots in whatever your current race is, there's very little attention paid to the fact that the Champ can change themselves, because it would be way too much work to track.

There are a few instances where characters will react, but mostly it's the same as the above answer. Cait has different reactions if you're a catfolk when you first meet her (she's woozy and briefly mistakes you for either her sister or father depending on your gender) versus anything else, and a few NPCs will have special lines if you're a particular race but yeah, it's mostly not a thing.

The game spends a lot more time (albeit you have to be paying attention to notice) factoring in whatever your starting race was, since the writers can make some assumptions with those. For example, if you started as an orc there are scenes otherwise written along the lines of 'so-and-so said something in their mother tongue' with what they actually said, because you understand orcish.

There's also the machine you can use at Gianna's caravan which can be accessed early on, but you can't do it regularly until you finish the Wayfort refurbishment quest and give them a place to settle down.

Azzy's Lightbearer set is healing-oriented and her Honey Maiden's Dress can do off-healing, Cait's Witch, Sun Dancer and Vestal's Raiment sets can still do off-healing if you want her to focus on something else, Ryn's Queenly Raiment is an amazing healer set while her Outrider starting set has Group Heal for off-healing utility. Quin's Ex-Cultist set does off-healing too.

thank you very much for your answer.