Some avatar cosplays.

Oblitus Nix

Jul 17, 2016
So I've been a member of a social site called Gaiaonline.com (I wouldn't recommend joining it).

On it, you can make your own avatars.

Here is a small amount of cosplays.

2 from me, and 1 from my friend.

My friends Zo'Dee (No recolor of the skin item yet).

As well as my CoC Bee, and Shark Girl Nurse avatars.

Zo'Dee avatar.png

Bee Girl.png

Shark Girl.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I made several CoC characters back when Tektek was around.  These are the NPC designs I still keep. I regret not having saved my Izma take.

http://i.imgur.com/eAb8Pqh.jpg

Shouldn't this be on the Art subforum...?

Oblitus Nix

Jul 17, 2016
I made several CoC characters back when Tektek was around.  These are the NPC designs I still keep. I regret not having saved my Izma take.

http://i.imgur.com/eAb8Pqh.jpg

Shouldn't this be on the Art subforum...?

Those are rather wonderful.

Also I didn't really see cosplay avatars as art?

But if most of the world see's it as such, I have no way to move this thread anyways.

I suppose I would wait for the admins to move it, if it does indeed belong there.

I tried Gaia Online and tried in get on it, but never got it really, maybe not my cup of tea?

It really depends on at what time you joined.

If you joined from 2005-2009 like I was, then you will almost always find your way back to the site.

If you joined from  2010-2013, you will find the site rather strange.

If you joined from 2014-2016, you will find it almost impossible to make gold without a friends donations.

I suppose in my case, I found Gaia as a place to gain myself a voice since I'm mute Irl.

It became a home away from home after a lot of shit happened in my life.

And no matter how horrible the site has become because of stupid greedy admins/devs, I can't seem to leave it. (- .- )

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
As in any place, depends, some think Second Life is the best, and I grew tired of it.

In my case, I got into Gaia on what I think their initial states because a facebook friend recommended it, and never pay it attention to be honest.

If you are happy with it, go for it and be happy <3

In my case, I am hopeless, not their fault, is mines.

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
This is rather well done.

They have quite a few new shark tail items for use now then when that one came out.

Also I could recommend some new shoes of a similar appearance?

That is of course if you still care to update the avatar that is.

Sure go ahead.

Oblitus Nix

Jul 17, 2016
Sure go ahead.

If you stop using those stockings, and boots entirely.

You could use "Vermillion Stained Wings" to have a very similar desired look?

I actually believe it would look better as well.

As for a tail, I would recommend using "Lazy Shark Swim Style" since it has the same skin tone as your avatar.

I could also recommend a few more items as replacements for most of the items it is wearing.

But that would change the personality of the avatar entirely, which would be a shame since it is so well done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
If you stop using those stockings, and boots entirely.

You could use "Vermillion Stained Wings" to have a very similar desired look?

I actually believe it would look better as well.

As for a tail, I would recommend using "Lazy Shark Swim Style" since it has the same skin tone as your avatar.

I could also recommend a few more items as replacements for most of the items it is wearing.

But that would change the personality of the avatar entirely, which would be a shame since it is so well done.

Thanks for the advice, but it really looks odd with those leggings. 

I tend to stray away from leg mods/arm mods, it severely limits the amount of color balance and customization you can do.

Oblitus Nix

Jul 17, 2016
Thanks for the advice, but it really looks odd with those leggings. 

I tend to stray away from leg mods/arm mods, it severely limits the amount of color balance and customization you can do.

I see.

Well I may as well say, you should also take a look at the Alleycat items?

Those boots tend to look rather well, without changing the leg structure hardly as much.

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
I see.

Well I may as well say, you should also take a look at the Alleycat items?

Those boots tend to look rather well, without changing the leg structure hardly as much.

I don't like the way the feet face inwards, it's entirely not her personality to be shy or clumsy like that.

Oblitus Nix

Jul 17, 2016
I don't like the way the feet face inwards, it's entirely not her personality to be shy or clumsy like that.

In my personal opinion, her eyes and the way her mouth looks.

Makes her seem rather innocent?

But I suppose I'm just a bad judge of character based on facial expressions... - .-