Some art

OribieND

Feb 20, 2022
Soooo it's seems that I only ever posted on this forum some human icons and some goblin icons that I drew.

Today's is a drawing I made of my current Chapion in Coc2 (in the style of Moira)

Illustration23.png

Tho she is hermaphrodite, I didn't drew her package because:
Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown two lavender members:
The first dick is 40.5 inches long and 6 inches thick.
Your next cock is 39 inches long and 6 inches in diameter.

A sloshing sack with a pair of hideously swollen and oversized balls swings heavily beneath your two yummy tools. You estimate each testicle to be about 324 inches around and 103.1 inches across.
would have taken the whole picture :catte:

Here's the full character description:
You are Katarina, an elven black mage and Marcher-Baroness.

You started your journey as a human noble scion, but have become an elf during the course of your travels. You are a hermaphrodite, standing 8'0" tall with an amazonian physique. Your royal leathers are incredibly light, leaving you with greater freedom of movement than heavier apparel would allow. Your cloak of winter flows behind you, billowing in the cold wind. Further up, your Titanic Hat sits on your head, helping shield your eyes from the sun. Meanwhile, your hands and feet are clad in royal gloves and thigh high leather boots respectively.

Your face is mostly human in form, and you have smooth, lavender skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with jacquesian lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Regular blue eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The long, black ponytail on your head can't hide a pair of triangular, elven ears. They stick out a full 4 inches from the sides of your head. Small extra muscles let them twitch or droop expressively. The reptilian tongue in your mouth is long, prehensile, and ends in a dulled point not too dissimilar from a human's. Your fourteen inch horns are backswept and sharp pointed, crowning the sides of your head and giving you a rather imposing image.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have flared, child-bearing hips, emphasized by your narrow waist, and your expansive, squeezable tush wobbles like a bowl full of jelly as you walk. Your salamander tail is long and nimble, moving effortlessly and thoughtlessly. The scales along its length add a subtle, imposing edge to your form. On the very tip of your tail is a burning pink flame that perpetuates through unknown means. All you know is that deep down inside, you’re filled with boisterous, sweltering energy that waxes and wanes with your tail's flame. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your cushy belly is fairly average in appearance.

You have two sweet udders, capped with four nipples each. The quite massive areolae are dark green. When you're aroused enough, your 6.4-inch nipples pop out, ready for action. Your fluid-filled breasts are sore and sensitive from being so stuffed with honey. You should release the pressure soon. You could easily fill a VV bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown a pair of unwieldy cocks:
The first dick is 40.5 inches long and 6 inches thick.
Your next tool is 39 inches long and 6 inches in diameter.

A sloshing sack with two hideously swollen and oversized testes swings heavily beneath your two lavender dicks. You estimate each testicle to be about 324 inches around and 103.1 inches across. You have a twat, with one 2-inch clit. Thick streams of honey drool constantly from your cunt, its lips slightly parted. Right above your totally sexy shafts, hideously swollen and oversized balls, and fluid-drooling cunny is a tattoo of a demonic heart.

You have one asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs. Your pucker is inhumanly soft and puffy, a beckoning donut with a perfect little hole in the middle. Just above your correctly-located asshole is a tattoo of a slut.

1665589993259.png
The cloak of winter was shortened due to the flaming tail
also the charm and rings weren't very fitting with the rest of the outfit so they go sacked too.

OribieND

Feb 20, 2022
Also here's an updated version of my character
Illustration45.jpg

once again didn't draw her genital since too big ;v
also didn't draw her cloak because it would be impractical to wear with those wings
1713610960251.png

Reactions: n666