Solveig Quest Question *maybe spoilers*

Tezel

Aug 23, 2017
I'm running through the new quest for Solveig and my only remaining clue points me to Grettel. I don't know if there's another way to meet Grettel, but I only know of finding her in the foothills which only gives me the options to fight or fuck. The "Sit and Chat" option hasn't changed either. Am I missing something?

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
Ah, would be easier if the Lupines in question was named as it took me ages to even REMEMBER Berwyn was a Lupine

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I got all the way to the metal bra but can't seem to get any farther. It just says it belonged to Solvieg's family and it narrows it down.

Tezel

Aug 23, 2017
I got all the way to the metal bra but can't seem to get any farther. It just says it belonged to Solvieg's family and it narrows it down.
The metal bra should point you to speak to Grettel, who can be encountered in the foothills after doing Arona's quest.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Yea. Grettel says its probably from someone in solveig's family and the log ends with that.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Solveig conv: Grettel definitely mentioned a black and white wolf boy that the thane kept all to herself, the smart one who sprung the trap on them in the first place. Looks toward Garth.

Log: Grettel is pretty sure the giant bra belongs to Solveig's family. Might narrow down a time and place.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Pupperidge, Garth, Berry, Gwyn, Bra, Grettel.

Am I missing a doggo? I though it was five but maybe pupperidge is just one.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Didnt see a tracker but after the fourth being Pupperidge, it suggested I go to Sanders. Figured i met the quota.

S

spartan8090

Okay, I've spoken to the farmers, Garth, Garret and Gwyn while pushing this as far as I can. Who is the fifth Lupine I need to speak to? Cause I can't find them anywhere in Hawkthorne.

D

dan12

i got all 5 of the lupines and the metal bra but for some reason the conversation with grettel is not appearing every time i encounter grettel in foothills do you have any idea why this is happening?

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Did you try choosing the "Talk" option when you beat her rather than sexing her after winning the battle?

Reactions: Paradox01