[SOLVED]Third probe

VirusWar

Apr 25, 2016
"Third Pod: Located at Queen Taivra's Palace in the Deep Caverns of Myrellion."

Hello, I'm kinda stuck (or missing some stuff) at the third pod. I went the 'ally' type of thing when first encountering Taivra, and got married, but, since I got over with the plot and went around exploring, I forgot that I never got the coordinates and was far into the side-quests and other things, so I went back to the palace and couldn't find anything related to the probe. I loaded an earlier save I made right before the first encounter and saw that the probe is near where the queen is; I defeated the queen this time and easily got the coordinates, but I couldn't do that with the peaceful way. I'm ~140 days and the first encounter is 47 days, so I don't really want to go that back. 

Am I missing something, is this a bug maybe, or did I fuck something up? In my codex it says:

Myrellion
* Probe Location: Probe has been located.

What can I do to get the coordinates? Or do I have to start over by defeating her?

Thanks for all the help.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyisRandy

Jan 8, 2016
"Third Pod: Located at Queen Taivra's Palace in the Deep Caverns of Myrellion."

Hello, I'm kinda stuck (or missing some stuff) at the third pod. I went the 'ally' type of thing when first encountering Taivra, and got married, but, since I got over with the plot and went around exploring, I forgot that I never got the coordinates and was far into the side-quests and other things, so I went back to the palace and couldn't find anything related to the probe. I loaded an earlier save I made right before the first encounter and saw that the probe is near where the queen is; I defeated the queen this time and easily got the coordinates, but I couldn't do that with the peaceful way. I'm ~140 days and the first encounter is 47 days, so I don't really want to go that back. 

Am I missing something, is this a bug maybe, or did I fuck something up? In my codex it says:

Myrellion
* Probe Location: Probe has been located.

What can I do to get the coordinates? Or do I have to start over by defeating her?

Thanks for all the help.

How did you beat her? any items/weapns that helped?

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Actually you don't need to beat her. The marriage option will let you collect the coordinates just fine, you just won't be able to cash in on the 20000 credit reward for selling the probe itself.

How did you beat her? any items/weapns that helped?

My kit around that time usually looks something like this.

Equipment:
Melee Weapon: A Lava Saber
Ranged Weapon: Emmy’s Salamander Pistol
Armor: A Suit of Armor Constructed From An Active Gray Goo
Shield: A Reaper Armaments Mark I Shield Generator
Accessory: Nothing
Underwear Bottom: A Set of Stockings And Panties
Underwear Top: An Underbust Corset

Equipment Stats:
Lava Saber
Crit Bonus: 5 (+5)
Evasion: 3 (+3)
Physical Damage: 18 (+18)
Kinetic:     4 (+4)     Burning:     14 (+14)
Damage Flags:
Energy Weaponry, Burn DoT Chance
Special Flags:
Energy Weapon
Price: 14199 Credits

Tweaked Salamander Pistol
Accuracy: 2 (+2)
Crit Bonus: 5 (+5)
Physical Damage: 20 (+20)
Electric:     1 (+1)     Burning:     19 (+19)
Damage Flags:
Energy Weaponry, Laser
Special Flags:
Energy Weapon
Price: 13500 Credits

Suit of Gray Goo Armor
Defense: 8 (+8)
Sexiness: 5 (+5)
Damage Resistances:
Kinetic     25%     (+25)     Electric     -25%     (-25)
Burning     25%     (+25)

Lust Resistances:
Psionic     -10%     (-10)     Drug     -10%     (-10)
Pheromone     -10%     (-10)     Tease     -10%     (-10)

Protective Flags:
Mirrored
Price: 0 Credits

Reaper Armaments Mark I Shield Generator
Shields: 80 (+80)
Damage Resistances:
Kinetic     40%     (+40)
Price: 3500 Credits

Nothing
Price: 0 Credits

Underbust Corset
Sexiness: 2 (+2)
Special Flags:
Fully Exposed
Price: 820 Credits

Stockings and Panties
Sexiness: 2 (+2)
Price: 850 Credits

+9 sexiness is pretty fucking broken for teasing bosses into submission btw, nevermind the persistent lust damage from goo armor's special attack. xD

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyisRandy

Jan 8, 2016
Actually you don't need to beat her. The marriage option will let you collect the coordinates just fine, you just won't be able to cash in on the 20000 credit reward for selling the probe itself.

My kit around that time usually looks something like this.

+7 sexiness is pretty fucking broken for teasing bosses into submission btw, nevermind the persistent lust damage from goo armor's special attack. xD

huh I have some pretty powerful weapons but not quite on par with what you had I don't think. The worst part was, she kept regaining HP! Like how?!