[solved] Is there any way to cheat in items?

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
So only recently i leanred that there is a halloween / dream event "The witchy bitch" that only triggers if you have the witch's corset in your inventory. unfortunately, it's a unique item, and i sold it long ago due to being part of a set that i didn't think i'd need and was taking up a lot of space in my storage.

is there any way i can get it back? or am i just out of luck here? Know TiTS has TiTSed, don't know if there's anything like that for CoC2.

Edit: apparently i am a dumb and missed both the fact that this event is seasonal even without the corset, and that there is an entire thread about save editors here that i somehow missed. Sorry!

Last edited:

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
I assume that save editors allow you to modify the contents of your inventory.

Probably best to backup your save first, modify it to get the event, and then go back to your unedited save file. Who knows what save editing might break.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You can manually edit your save files or there's an editor which has a deceptively prominent discussion topic called CoC2 Save Editor which is currently about four posts down from this one on the front page of the board... :p

Or in this specific instance you can ignore the whole thing because the dream is seasonal, so it appears around Halloween whether you have the item or not. You can either edit your system clock or just go to the menu and turn seasonal events to On, which will allow them (Viviane dream included) to proc out of season.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
You can manually edit your save files or there's an editor which has a deceptively prominent discussion topic called CoC2 Save Editor which is currently about four posts down from this one on the front page of the board... :p

Or in this specific instance you can ignore the whole thing because the dream is seasonal, so it appears around Halloween whether you have the item or not. You can either edit your system clock or just go to the menu and turn seasonal events to On, which will allow them (Viviane dream included) to proc out of season.
ah... i was not aware of any of these facts, i feel silly now, sorry about all that.