So will the Js version of TiTs still be able to run on mobile

vladimir xyz

Feb 7, 2021
will steam or a link to the game be available?i tryed to find one for weeks yet nothing ill gp be a backer if i have to but will that alone let me play?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
"Tried". It's "tried", not "tryed".

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
how would i be able to play it cant find a link or anythang to dl it i tryed from here but my pc gave me a message that said it woud harm my pc

You WILL IN THE FUTURE be able to play it right off the website. It currently does not exist.

If you wish to play the current, Flash-based version of the game, you need to download the game like you tried to and just ignore the "harm you PC" bullshit. Then get a Flash player (Google "Newgrounds Flash Player") and run it through there.

vladimir xyz

Feb 7, 2021
You WILL IN THE FUTURE be able to play it right off the website. It currently does not exist.

If you wish to play the current, Flash-based version of the game, you need to download the game like you tried to and just ignore the "harm you PC" bullshit. Then get a Flash player (Google "Newgrounds Flash Player") and run it through there.
i was given a link.the hud is weird but im seeing it that way becues i play coc2.i like the game so far.