So...where is Steele's mother?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I sit corrected on who said it and when, but thanks for the clarification.

No problem, a lot of the throw away lines do tend to blur together as to who said what after awhile.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
No problem, a lot of the throw away lines do tend to blur together as to who said what after awhile.

It still shows more depth than a lot of games bother with nowdays *cough*dragonageinquisition*cough*

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
It still shows more depth than a lot of games bother with nowdays *cough*dragonageinquisition*cough*

Hey take that back! Dragon Age Inquisition was great! Dragon Age 2 not so much, but Inquisition did alright.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Hey take that back! Dragon Age Inquisition was great! Dragon Age 2 not so much, but Inquisition did alright.

I am afraid I cannot take it back, as I would be lying if I did. I'm not going to tell you you shouldn't enjoy the game or that it wasn't fun at all, but I think it'd be best if we left it at a "we agree to disagree" so we don't detour the thread. 

I will say that it's nice to see another that agrees with me about DA2. 

I will however recommend an analysis of DAI that I feel gives credence if you are interested, at the very least the person making it does a good job of interjecting humor so it's fun to watch. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5i-JipseZM&list=PLiWzMOLohpMkkQbPKb2px-0gOwFD3F7CO

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

Graav

Aug 26, 2015
Italy
I always thought that Steele was born in a laboratory by cloning and then without mother

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I always thought that Steele was born in a laboratory by cloning and then without mother

So instead of Vic actually choosing a mother, he just chooses a racial ovum to take his genetic material and poof, mini with cat ears or whathaveyou.

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015
Guis. Guis. You aren't even playing as a Steele. The real Steele is Celise, you don't even know who your FATHER is much less your mother. Think about it guis.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Guis. Guis. You aren't even playing as a Steele. The real Steele is Celise, you don't even know who your FATHER is much less your mother. Think about it guis.

But then why would Vic give you the option of not taking Celise with you? That would kind of defeat the point wouldn't it?

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015
But then why would Vic give you the option of not taking Celise with you? That would kind of defeat the point wouldn't it?

He can't let anyone know that Celise is is offspring, he's brainwashed you, a random kid who looked kinda like him, into thinking that he's your father, and altered your dna and prints and is giving you the company. Celise, his actual kid , is treated like nothing more than a pet, and nothing I'm saying is even close to being serious, I'm just making a joke based off of one of Colenso's conspiracy theories:

“I’ve done a bit of due diligence on this Steele feller. There’s no way he could have had a kid at the age he’s said to have had, the guy’s DNA was practically soup by then. The way I hear it though, he did manage to knock some poor girl up – only thanks to the genes pumped into her the kid came out as green goo. Living, thinking, ‘orrible goo. So in shame he locked her away somewhere, then found some other young chump who looked roughly like him and brainwashed him into thinking he was his son instead. Grafted his fingerprints on and everything. Whoever’s out there now is as much this Victor Steele guy’s son as I am yours! Messed up, eh?”

Graav

Aug 26, 2015
Italy
So instead of Vic actually choosing a mother, he just chooses a racial ovum to take his genetic material and poof, mini with cat ears or whathaveyou.

Yeah, because while you are creating the child, there is also a doctor / scientist and Victor have the money for this. (if there was a mother, the baby could have some random genes)

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Seeker12789

Yeah, because while you are creating the child, there is also a doctor / scientist and Victor have the money for this. (if there was a mother, the baby could have some random genes)

Well it says the lucky mother has the child genemodded with agreement from victor via the doctor. Also during the tutorial he says that mom is well off but he wants us to own the company.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
perhaps she was killed or is stuck on another planet.

She can't be dead, Victor says (in his recording) that the PC's mother is "being taken care of". Unless she died just after Victor... way to kill the mood sorry

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I take care of that gold-digger, son. Just like I took care of every aspect of your life, so that you would become exactly like me/a hot tranz the presumed adventures of whom I can masturbate to.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
He'll be back as a cyborg for the Anno threesome.

Last edited by a moderator: