So, what sort of creatures have you made by cobbling together TFs?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
temptation to mess with source code until it can is rising...
You'd have to change probably the entire codework then.
Just drop it, 4 arms is not worth it, it'd just be another thing with no support whatsoever anyways.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
You'd have to change probably the entire codework then.
Just drop it, 4 arms is not worth it, it'd just be another thing with no support whatsoever anyways.

It's got very little to do with code and an awful lot to do with every sex scene counting on the PC having two (2) hands. Writers really need the very few things that the PC can be relied upon to have in order to stitch scenes together. Four arms is another centaur lower body: Something with sexy potential that would never, ever be properly used, since it has to be individually accounted for in every scene, and would simply serve to remind players how little their carefully crafted bodies count when push comes to pump.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I made my Steele a Golden/Black Tribal Dragon goddess of Fertility (i.e. a gryvain-mixed with gold vanae), my scales and dicks are black, my skin is tan, and my nips/pussy/lips/lines/insertotherthingsvanaecanchangecolorfor are gold. I like how it all worked out, threw in a nice long demon tongue too cause why not.

Now if only I could get horns like what Mirrin has, wouldn't mind some Obsidian horns myself (since Emerald horns would clash a bit with my current color scheme of black/gold).

Oh and for added fun my cum and girlcum are both honey too, sadly my tits aren't since I'd rather not lose my vanae milk perk. If you're wondering why I consider my character a goddess of Fertility, that's cause of my nifty 1100% bonus to pregnancy speed and 600% to incubation speed, now if only I could get some mother husks to speed it up even more.

Edit: Oh right and she's a herm with two dicks of different types (one equine and the other draconic), cause why not?

Last edited:

LizTheRobot

Oct 26, 2017
Most interesting I've managed so far was a Herm Demon Deer-taur Steele with twin dicks (one hyper and one regular). Basically covered all the sexitimes bases (though taurs do get locked out of somethings as well) while being something I thought that looked interesting.

Dreadful123

Aug 10, 2017
~
The world's trappiest elf boi:

Estrobloomed the shit outta him, then got a pussy, continued until 100% femininity, then removed pussy and got dick again.

Used the sylvanol until I got 14 inch elf ears. Grew out hair to ankle length, turned white, and made into a hime-cut. Made skin SUPER pale, gave bimbo speech, and lucifer save-scummed until I got demon wings and demon tongue. Bumpy-roaded dick, shrunk to a mere 4 inches, used the goblin suit to get ultra hips (and re-paled my skin afterwards), and shrunk down to 5 feet.

Junk-trunked to get a massive ass, decreased tone and made super thin. Got a demon cockvine somehow. Gave him a strange collar for exhibitionism (this was before the ultra-exhibitionism perk was out). Messed around until I could cum a fucking geyser from that teeny dick to make up for size. Also fucked about to get a permanent "sweet tooth" lollipop from the clearyu for no reason, and turned lips slut-red (that's a real color in the game).

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Estrobloomed the shit outta him, then got a pussy, continued until 100% femininity, then removed pussy and got dick again.
You can go to 100% facial femininity now actually with just a dick without slapping a pussy on your character.

Dreadful123

Aug 10, 2017
~
You can go to 100% facial femininity now actually with just a dick without slapping a pussy on your character.
Well, THAT was done very early on in that character's development, back when that was the only option, and before I started using things like titsed.

But that's awesome that you can do that now! Care to say how for... Reasons? :allears:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
In retrospect, I never actually submitted my character here, only responded. What the hell:
You started your journey as a half-leithan, but you’ve become a plant-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 9 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.74 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re not wearing a single scrap of armor, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Under your fluffy, snowy white fur you have a human-shaped head with smooth, mahogany skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with juicy lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes each feature a secondary pupil, forming an intensely striking symbol of infinity nestled as they are amongst a single brilliantly bright blue iris. A pair of alert rabbit ears stick up out of your very long, auburn leaf-hair, swaying and darting as you walk. In addition, six-inch long pointed elfin ears jut out below them, giving you exceptional hearing. Two floppy bubble-topped antennae also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. Your mouth contains a narrow but flexible tongue that, if you so desire, can extend a good distance out from your mouth. Its tip is forked, and you are capable of moving it around in an almost prehensile manner. Two 52-inch long antlers, forking into 30 points, have sprouted from the top of your head, forming a spiky, regal crown of branches. A huge blue orchid grows from the side of your head, its big long petals flopping gaily when you move.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of smooth, snowy white woolfur, and six magnificent wings sprout from your shoulders and fold over your body. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. Nestled between your breasts is a fluffy ball of snowy white fur. Your chest and back are covered in a thick, bushy layer of wool. Swirls of luminous azure trace brighter accents across much of your form. Your biceps and shoulders are covered in delicate vines. The spade-like leaves bob as you move. You have flaring, inhumanly-wide sides that swell disproportionately wide on your lithe frame, and your butt is big enough to draw the eye and strong enough to crush any hand daring enough to try for a grope. Nine sinuous, almost snake-like tails wave behind you, covered in fluffy, snowy white fur except at the tip. There, they terminate in orchid vaginas that always seem to crave fresh sperm. Two digitigrade legs grow down from your flaring, inhumanly-wide hip, ending in clawed feet. There are three long toes on the front and a small hind-claw on the back.

Your generous, pregnant belly is impossible to miss. Wearing loose clothing wouldn’t even help at this point. Your belly is more noticably distended. You are probably pregnant.

You have four rows of breasts, the topmost set starting at your chest. Your uppermost row houses three milk-filled udders, capped with one 3.1-inch cock-concealing teat each. You can make 15.6-inch members slide out from behind the normal-looking areolae. They could easily fill a big JJ-cup bra. The second group holds two smothering, lactating breasts, capped with one lactating, fuckable nipple each. They actually house wet, slippery, secret entrances. They could easily fill a J-cup bra. Your third batch contains two fluid-filled udders, capped with one 2.8-inch milk-leaking nipple each. They could easily fill a big II-cup bra. Your fourth set cradles two smothering, lactating breasts, capped with one 2.8-inch elongated nipple each. They could easily fill a big II-cup bra. Despite the uncomfortable fullness, you are at ease - you know your enhanced udders will never stop lactating, no matter what.

Your masculine endowments are concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown three mutated cocks:
Your first reptile-phallus is 18.5 inches long and 3.2 inches thick. It’s a deep, iridescent purple in color. The shaft is patterned with multiple bulbous bumps to stimulate potential partners, and the whole of its length is glossy and smooth.
The second dick-tentacle is 10.7 inches long and 1.9 inches thick. The entirety of its purple surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your long dick-tendril, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 2.8 inches wide when at full size.
Your next tentacle-cock is 5.5 inches long and one inch in diameter. The entirety of its purple surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your sinuous plant-cock, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 1.2 inches wide when at full size.

A fuzzy sack filled with four beachball-sized balls swings low under your trio of mixed pricks. You estimate each testicle to be about 57 inches around and 18.3 inches across.

You have three cunts, each a unique and beautiful flower.
Your first entrance is a glowing gold, vanae pussy with 12 3.5-inch clits, occassionally beading its ever-present juice, its lips loosened by frequent fucking. The exterior folds glisten in the light, while the inner tunnel is lined with writhing, tentacle-like feelers.
The second slit is an iridescent, draconic pussy with 12 3.5-inch clits, occassionally beading its ever-present juice, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions.
The third and final vagina is a blue, orchid pussy with 12 3.5-inch clits, occassionally beading its ever-present juice, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something. Like an orchid, the exterior opening is framed in beautifully-colored flower petals and has a cute freckle dotting every clit.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Well, THAT was done very early on in that character's development, back when that was the only option, and before I started using things like titsed.

But that's awesome that you can do that now! Care to say how for... Reasons? :allears:
Just use the estrobloom. The limit to facial femininity it had was removed a long time ago.

Dreadful123

Aug 10, 2017
~
Just use the estrobloom. The limit to facial femininity it had was removed a long time ago.
Awesome. I guess after doing that, I just assumed that the limit was still there, and every time I rebuilt my character, I skipped using estrobloom because save editors.

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
Your eyes each feature a secondary pupil, forming an intensely striking symbol of infinity nestled as they are amongst a single brilliantly bright blue iris.
How the hell did you get those eyes?

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
In retrospect, I never actually submitted my character here, only responded. What the hell:
You started your journey as a half-leithan, but you’ve become a plant-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 9 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.74 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re not wearing a single scrap of armor, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Under your fluffy, snowy white fur you have a human-shaped head with smooth, mahogany skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with juicy lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes each feature a secondary pupil, forming an intensely striking symbol of infinity nestled as they are amongst a single brilliantly bright blue iris. A pair of alert rabbit ears stick up out of your very long, auburn leaf-hair, swaying and darting as you walk. In addition, six-inch long pointed elfin ears jut out below them, giving you exceptional hearing. Two floppy bubble-topped antennae also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. Your mouth contains a narrow but flexible tongue that, if you so desire, can extend a good distance out from your mouth. Its tip is forked, and you are capable of moving it around in an almost prehensile manner. Two 52-inch long antlers, forking into 30 points, have sprouted from the top of your head, forming a spiky, regal crown of branches. A huge blue orchid grows from the side of your head, its big long petals flopping gaily when you move.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of smooth, snowy white woolfur, and six magnificent wings sprout from your shoulders and fold over your body. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. Nestled between your breasts is a fluffy ball of snowy white fur. Your chest and back are covered in a thick, bushy layer of wool. Swirls of luminous azure trace brighter accents across much of your form. Your biceps and shoulders are covered in delicate vines. The spade-like leaves bob as you move. You have flaring, inhumanly-wide sides that swell disproportionately wide on your lithe frame, and your butt is big enough to draw the eye and strong enough to crush any hand daring enough to try for a grope. Nine sinuous, almost snake-like tails wave behind you, covered in fluffy, snowy white fur except at the tip. There, they terminate in orchid vaginas that always seem to crave fresh sperm. Two digitigrade legs grow down from your flaring, inhumanly-wide hip, ending in clawed feet. There are three long toes on the front and a small hind-claw on the back.

Your generous, pregnant belly is impossible to miss. Wearing loose clothing wouldn’t even help at this point. Your belly is more noticably distended. You are probably pregnant.

You have four rows of breasts, the topmost set starting at your chest. Your uppermost row houses three milk-filled udders, capped with one 3.1-inch cock-concealing teat each. You can make 15.6-inch members slide out from behind the normal-looking areolae. They could easily fill a big JJ-cup bra. The second group holds two smothering, lactating breasts, capped with one lactating, fuckable nipple each. They actually house wet, slippery, secret entrances. They could easily fill a J-cup bra. Your third batch contains two fluid-filled udders, capped with one 2.8-inch milk-leaking nipple each. They could easily fill a big II-cup bra. Your fourth set cradles two smothering, lactating breasts, capped with one 2.8-inch elongated nipple each. They could easily fill a big II-cup bra. Despite the uncomfortable fullness, you are at ease - you know your enhanced udders will never stop lactating, no matter what.

Your masculine endowments are concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown three mutated cocks:
Your first reptile-phallus is 18.5 inches long and 3.2 inches thick. It’s a deep, iridescent purple in color. The shaft is patterned with multiple bulbous bumps to stimulate potential partners, and the whole of its length is glossy and smooth.
The second dick-tentacle is 10.7 inches long and 1.9 inches thick. The entirety of its purple surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your long dick-tendril, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 2.8 inches wide when at full size.
Your next tentacle-cock is 5.5 inches long and one inch in diameter. The entirety of its purple surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your sinuous plant-cock, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 1.2 inches wide when at full size.

A fuzzy sack filled with four beachball-sized balls swings low under your trio of mixed pricks. You estimate each testicle to be about 57 inches around and 18.3 inches across.

Your first entrance is a glowing gold, vanae pussy with 12 3.5-inch clits, occassionally beading its ever-present juice, its lips loosened by frequent fucking. The exterior folds glisten in the light, while the inner tunnel is lined with writhing, tentacle-like feelers.
The second slit is an iridescent, draconic pussy with 12 3.5-inch clits, occassionally beading its ever-present juice, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions.
The third and final vagina is a blue, orchid pussy with 12 3.5-inch clits, occassionally beading its ever-present juice, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something. Like an orchid, the exterior opening is framed in beautifully-colored flower petals and has a cute freckle dotting every clit.
Holy fucking hell, Batman!

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

So is this what it means to be a true God of Fertility?

• 3 dicks (each in a different size range from small to monstrous)
  • 3 pussies (each a different type too)
  • 4 balls (which are fucking enormous, how the fuck do you sit down!?)
  • 9 tits (two of which are fuckable)
  • 9 pussy tails (which leaves you with a total of 16 orifices to choose from!)
  • Antlers that are almost as tall as most people and split into 30 points (the very tips of your antlers are a whopping 13.3 feet off the ground when you are standing straight!)
Mother of god! :eek:

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016

Holy shit, I think that there is basically every TF that's out there at once! Talk about multitool; one genital for each situation!

Mar 20, 2016
I once tried to see just how many phallic appendage's I could get stick on a single character.

the answer is 63 last I checked, may have gone up though.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I'm curious about how you break that down
3*X rows of breasts with up to 4 dick nipples each, 10 penises, 9 cockvines, Y tentacle "wings", and maybe counting tentacle legs and arms?

I know you can easily get 4 rows of breasts with fox/frostfire, 5 as goo, unsure max or other ways to get this many.

IDK what they used, but I can easily imagine over 70

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I know you can easily get 4 rows of breasts with fox/frostfire, 5 as goo, unsure max or other ways to get this many.
That's why I wrote FrontRack and asked to keep the goo max several times for a "fleshy" Steele.

irioth

May 12, 2016
My Steele started as half-kaithrit but it has become a part-Treated hucow, part-succubus, part-dryad, part-Orange myr hybrid. 100% feminine, latex hair with head flower, demonic eyes and tongue, feline ears, bovine horns, myr antennae, whorish lips, latex skin, 100 tone, 0 thickness, vanae markings, flower arms, succubus legs, demonic wings, feline tailcock, six hyper-lactating honeypot M breasts with honey, lipples, three hyperfertile vaginas with six clits, one flower and two mouthginas, squirting floods of fruit girl cum, a full feminine set of mimbrane symbionts.

Pynter

Apr 19, 2017
Sweden
My current one turned into a jackalope.

Heavy use of laquine ears but save scumming so I don't get my libido to an unimaginably high amount then popping Deerium until I got some respectable 10 inch antlers.
Coloured my hair ivory and fur white, thinking about popping a frostfire just to get some really fluffy fur then going back to a jackalope.
I had to save edit to get some digitigrade bunny legs since laquine ears didn't fix that for me and idk if there's another source for bunny transformatives.
I also added a pair of dove balm wings later on because I really like wings, but that wasn't part of the original blueprint.

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
Created a Cum fairy.

Treated cum cow turned to tiny fairy who sucks herself whenever she gets bored.

I imagine how an adventurer searches for a magic fairy, because their spouse is dying. Only the magic of a fairy can save their lives in this cruel world. Then, after an arduous journey, the adventurer finally finds it a fairy. But the only magic she can do involves cum.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Created a Cum fairy.

Treated cum cow turned to tiny fairy who sucks herself whenever she gets bored.

I imagine how an adventurer searches for a magic fairy, because their spouse is dying. Only the magic of a fairy can save their lives in this cruel world. Then, after an arduous journey, the adventurer finally finds it a fairy. But the only magic she can do involves cum.
Somehow i imagine that said adventurer ends up walking in on the fairy blowing herself, which kills the gravitas of the moment entirely. And then the adventurer probably has a bunch of companions who walk in behind them and are all shocked/embarrassed to witness the act aside from the one party member who makes a witty comment.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Somehow i imagine that said adventurer ends up walking in on the fairy blowing herself, which kills the gravitas of the moment entirely. And then the adventurer probably has a bunch of companions who walk in behind them and are all shocked/embarrassed to witness the act aside from the one party member who makes a witty comment.

That reminds of the scene when you get it on with Iron Bull in DA: Inqusition, and then all your companions walk in on you two... Their faces were priceless! :D