So let's talk Main Champs

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
I have like over 10 champs now all doing different things for different reasons. But I'm always gonna have my main boy, the main oc who is really special to me in a lot of ways and I'd love to hear about yours if you have one!

My main is named Aesir and he's an orc who was raised by humans. In his canon, his father was from the east so Aesir has a style similar to Hwang Seong-gyeong from Soul Calibur. He's a spell blade who slings magical waves of energy from his sword.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
what a mood having a bunch of champions, my main and first is Felix, white mage catfolk minstrel who will marry Brint or die trying, I don't have a particular style in mind for her so I draw her either naked or with the kunoichi bodysuit but I don't think that's what they'd wear so rip, build wise, they are mostly a healer with two offensive abilities so not completely harmless.

Lone Wolf115

Mine is a self insert that was a Lupine then became Keros' Champion, soldier warrior, I went max Lupine height and muscular full, he's got my name hence self insert. For the powers I use Duelist Stance, shatter, fireball, and bull rush, Ultimate is Unbreakable. What is this class exactly?

Also married to Kiyoko. I call her Kiyo for short. My real name not the name here.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
My main Champion is my default, female (or female herm) Red Mage-ish template in fantasy-ish RPG games. I have been using it for over a decade now. Still, I couldn't care less about giving her a backstory or whatever. Since CoC, she also sports draconic elements, which is why I've kept this image avatar ever since it was kindly designed for me.

Last edited:

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
My main started out as some random wyld elf femboy thief but thanks to the fucked up state of the world turned to debauchery, gave in to corruption and willingly fried his brain to become a dumb bimbo.
It’s a female hermaphrodite now that has gone off the deep end and her looks resemble those of a demon more than a regular humanoid at this point.

Im just crossing my fingers for there to be a possible ending to the game where the character can fuck over the whole world via the dumbest means possible.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I have 2 characters I play, one is still very cursed to this day and continues to cause issues.

The One I main now is was a Lupine soilder who(fuck what the game said he was) decided to become a wander vagrent till the elements took him, until the whole...Getting bathed in exploding portal juices and basically needing to be a hero. Was dedicated to going back to being a vagrant after the deed was done until he came across the amber sphere, and from there fell a bit hard for the fox trapped in time that was Kiyoko. After which saving them from there eventually went to become Kero's champion, a task easier to him then trying to propose to Kiyoko. He has no class, just kinda uses what I feel fits my mood.

Rp is fun when filling in the gaps that inevitably happen.

Zbearbear

Sep 9, 2019
My main is shameless horny chaotic good self insert archer. I've posted about them a few times in a few different threads. Head over heels for multiple characters, including wanting to redeem Kass. A have another character I'm slowly building in free time...a magic knight that hits hards and occasionally uses magic to smite from a distance.

Lucky_I

May 29, 2021
Not much to say with my main PC. 2h Warrior Human with a scion background. Big pure, huge paragon, bleeding heart(gonna redeem Kas). But does fuck around constanstly and impregnate whatever he can(200 plus however many it takes for 9tail Kiyo, and thats only whats accounted for). Dont really RP, just kinda play it straight and be an overall good guy.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Still playin' the same thicc-as-oatmeal shemale elf thief as I was before the game launched :D She is roughly 30% Brint's coom by volume and a total buttslut.

Thief class, all W.Mage powers themed around buffing her weapon attacks and slamming people with Holy damage.

ThunderOwl

Mar 14, 2021
My main champion is Ceirril, herm salamander barbarian. She fucks everyone and everything, drinks anything that has alcohol and fights anything that looks at her wrong. Doesn't really care about the whole corruption thing, but keeps going because wherever Kas appears there are fights and sex.

Lone Wolf115

My main champion is Ceirril, herm salamander barbarian. She fucks everyone and everything, drinks anything that has alcohol and fights anything that looks at her wrong. Doesn't really care about the whole corruption thing, but keeps going because wherever Kas appears there are fights and sex.
So Helia, but with a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: Burnerbro

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
My 'main' Champ is Airgeade, a human (for now) Noble Scion Warrior. Amazonian build, blonde with green eyes, hermaphrodite with a 7-inch penis, no balls. She's built around a 'Paladin' setup, so Charge Weapon and Smite Evil tend to be fixed Powers with other appropriate Warrior or White Mage ones filling the other slots. She'll eventually be jumping on Lumia's offer to become a valkyrie, partially because it fits her character and partially because it means extending her lifespan to the point that she might have a shot at growing old with Ryn. And yes, she's Rynsclusive.

As for how I imagine her character, I'll just paste something from a previous topic:
The second child and only daughter of minor nobility, who idolizes a famous paladin from the Godswar and dreamed of following in her footsteps. Her family indulged her until an opportunity for a political marriage came up. When she balked, they told her she could change her mind or walk out the door and not return until she could prove herself a greater hero than her idol or prove her ideals could win her a better marriage than her family could provide and she'd get nothing from them otherwise. She impetuously declared she would do both and left that same day. She used some of the money she was able to take with her (personal jewelry she sold) to get a well-known witch to magic her up a penis, because she swings both ways, isn't sure if she's going to meet mister or miss right and wants to keep all her options open. And then she met Ryn.

This is my 'thinks like a romantic ballad' and 'has issues with morality that isn't black and white' character. Though seeing what happened when her inflexible belief that corruption is evil and must be destroyed met the Harboring a Fugitive quest is starting to make her reevaluate that...
And yes, this all does mean that my 'main' Champ doesn't actually see the 98% of the game's sex content that doesn't involve Ryn. I have plenty others who make up for that.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Isn't this the same topic as this but with a different coat of paint? :ghost:

No matter I suppose, of my various characters the only one who has as yet managed to make headway into the Undermountain would be Kilei Tamamo Wyld Elf thief turned Champion of Keros. (and yes I changed her name in honor of Tamamo-no-Mae when she entered His service)

Equipment and Power loadout is pretty much the same as before with the exception of Everblossom Hood and B.Flame Blade. Single target? B.Flame Blade into Garrote. Multi-target? Entropic Winds into Fan of Blades. (and if I'm lucky, Ryn's Blessing coincides with FoB too, double whammy!) Assassinate for the real tough cookies, of which I've found very few, cuz Garrote consistently does like 500+ DMG and doesn't care if you've been disarmed.

I suppose this is more like a Tamamo!Alter, more Assassin than Caster which is why I haven't bothered maxing Willpower and instead just chow down on a Bento Box before bosses. :allears:

I thank The August Master at the Center of Heaven Kiyoko isn't typically in my party to see me shovel in Bento Boxes from last month!

Last edited:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
well my main of all my pc's would be my black mage femboy kitsune raiu who is a total cock slut and mainly does the male/cocked npc's becides fucking kiyoko once to get her out of the orb

my second main pc would be my warrior female herm wyld elf named lilith who is my corrupt run who fucks everyone and is romancing kas but to keep her a demon and will someday be a mouse/demon hybrid and does all the evil choices

my third main is a bimbo plant girl theif named bella who is tinted and basically fucks everyone with a pregnancy kink

and once the demon tf comes out im going to make a male demon morph named salem who is a charmer he will only sex companions

and one day will have a male herm white mage anthro cat named asher

and i have three ideas for a salamander the first idea is a firemander girl named cyra who would be a warrior and the second idea is a male frostmander named jasper who will be a theif and lastly a male gothmander that i can't decide if will start a firemander or frostmander named Ciaran who will be a black mage they are all siblings but depending on who id play is who left their home im thinking cyra is the oldest with jasper the middle and ciaran the youngest

and i have other ideas but it all depends if their tfs are added like a female wyvern, a female snake, a male dragon and a set of twins of white winged lion and lioness

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I for some reason can't help but delete my playthroughs and start again. Though i do have an oldish one that has 506 days into the play.
4ft herm Lupine BlackMage, done all of Evergreens content, married Kiyoko, has the cat harem with 25 kitties, knocked Gweyn up with 90 pups, turned Brint to Brienne and had 41 minos, 11 orcs from my champ, Hethia and her apprentice/assistance and one from Arona. Fuck knows how many with Evergreen as there doesn't seem to be a tracking thing. Always romance kas. Am waiting for the Tanuki TF personally given by Evergreen to see what happens. (I'm a slut who doesn't use protection.)
Otherwise i usually restart and play new after a new patch has been released.

Lone Wolf115

I for some reason can't help but delete my playthroughs and start again. Though i do have an oldish one that has 506 days into the play.
4ft herm Lupine BlackMage, done all of Evergreens content, married Kiyoko, has the cat harem with 25 kitties, knocked Gweyn up with 90 pups, turned Brint to Brienne and had 41 minos, 11 orcs from my champ, Hethia and her apprentice/assistance and one from Arona. Fuck knows how many with Evergreen as there doesn't seem to be a tracking thing. Always romance kas. Am waiting for the Tanuki TF personally given by Evergreen to see what happens. (I'm a slut who doesn't use protection.)
Otherwise i usually restart and play new after a new patch has been released.
It is glorious. :catte: :yes::eyepop::eyepop::catte::yes::cool::allears::cool:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
And here my champ is, waiting for the chance to put an end to evergreen, yeah you helped me save Kiyoko but you still evil bitch.

RhyaDeBard

Jun 22, 2021
My main champ is named Rhya. He was a noble scion and studied the more artistic and salacious arts so he is a charmer. He set out for some adventure only taking a small amount of his family's fortune and thanks to his training and silver tongue he managed to make it all the way to Hawkthorne. He's always had an appreciation for Lupines and being around so many encouraged him to use the little fortune he took with him on transfomatives from Ivris. He still wanted to maintain his form for the most part so he only did a half-transformation (ears, tail, arms, legs, and cock)

Surprisingly he had managed to hold on to his virginity, mostly a royal thing about saving it for the partner he would probably be married off to upon his return but that train got derailed as soon as he encountered Kassyra that snowy night trying to save Calla. Once the deed was done and he awakened a week later his whole mindset on sex had changed and talking with Cait made him go more towards free love, some of which he was more than willing to give to Kassyra and thus is on her romance route.

He wasn't completely taken in by her demonic wiles though and instead of just losing himself in her he's vying to save both her and his soul in the process while making as many memories and loves as possible along the way

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
I'll have up to ten mains when the final companions drop and I start my saves over again (I have a problem), but my main main is a catfolk-turned-kitsune hunter named Hasani. Lived a lot of his life alone not really doing anything but surviving, then got pulled into a crazy adventure where he met a dream fox and developed chronic hero syndrome.

His 'main' is Kiyoko, he's a dual wielding warrior who primarily invests in Agility, Cunning, and Toughness (toughness isn't optimal but he needs a strong constitution to keep feeding his soul-vampire wife), was initially intimidated/browbeaten into sex by Kasyrra before finding his spine. Kind of a sub, when he's not attending to his wife's needs he will often be getting bent over by Domrona - headcanon Kiyoko is bemused but unbothered by her beloved's interesting relationship with his 'fount of spirit'. Will likely end up touring The Old Country to learn more about his new culture when the adventure is up, possibly with his Hime Kinu daughter and various other kitsune from the den.

As for appearance, he's 5'2, well-built with kind of a tear drop shape (a hunter needs a strong gluteal base to generate explosive strength), and modestly endowed. I tend to keep my penised champions below the foot long mark as hyper isn't my thing. Red hair and fur, blue eyes, pale skin, main party is Kami-no-Michi Kiyoko and Chieftain Arona, wields the C. Petal and Kunai and generally favours gear from the kitsune den as he seeks to integrate himself with his new family. Currently in trouble with Komari over fathering a child with Miko but Kiyoko told him to so it's not his fault.

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
My primary boi is a male-herm who started as a fairly normal human who spent most of his life working alone as a white mage. That all changed when he met Kasyrra, and began his adventure. He always has been focused on healing and keeping his allies going, with his two primary skills, buffing, and the heal spell, along with some sort of summoning and attacking spell. He soon grew infatuated with the lovely demoness, and despite some setbacks due to his lack of social cues, he plans to save her even if it means his own life.

He became a horse mostly to have a horsecock like kasyrra, and because he was inspired by the horse mage in the harvest valley, changing his appearance to be feminine and super cute as well, mostly because he enjoyed being a femboy over time. This also leads to his dom/sub nature, he prefers subbing and letting others take the reins but won't hesitate to slam his 8-inch shaft into a willing participant.

Appearance-wise he is about six feet or so, fairly muscled due to exercises with brint to assure he always stays alive to keep his allies going, combined with a lovely hourglass figure and green fur with a blue/yellow mane. Has kiyoko lighting fires under the enemy then brint bringing in freezsing cold, buffing them both to smash the enemy with area of effect attacks before finishing them off with a celestial smite.

Reactions: Majincotton

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Have just the one champ for now... started out as a human soldier.

Ended up a chimera. Tall as hell. Horse cocks. White wings. Horns...

And the most ridiculous name ever.