So just for the hell of it, I made a Champ who looks like Kasyrra.

ghostwriter207

Feb 20, 2024
This was motivated purely by curiosity as to what it would make the "Appearance" descriptor screen spit out. I mimicked her appearance to the best of my ability given the limitations of the game, but there are a few things I couldn't accomplish (for example, I couldn't get piercings in-game, whereas Kasyrra has multiple piercings in her horns and ears, and Kasyrra technically has four dragon wings, one set on her shoulders and one on her hips, whereas I could only obtain one). The appearance I put together was based on a combination of her in-game descriptions and the data I got from looking her up in the CoC2 Save Editor. I'm not sure how much of that data is canon now, or whether plans might have changed since then. The thing that surprised me the most, personally, is that according to the Save Editor she has scaled skin. I'm not sure if that's intended to be the case anymore.

Anyhow! Having gotten that out of the way, for anyone else who's curious what the Appearance screen generates if you make your Champ look like Kasyrra, here you go!

"You are pc.Name, a chimeric warrior and Adventurer.

"You started your journey as a human (background, Kasyrra's is Acolyte according to the save editor, but that's not an option for a Warrior, so I picked soldier), but have become a chimera during the course of your travels. You are a hermaphrodite, standing 6'7" tall with a bodybuilder physique.

"While your face is human in general shape, it is covered in red scales that hide the red skin beneath. Overall, your visage has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that's sure to draw attention, and luscious lips. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a metallically glistening gold iris nestled within the pitch black depths of your sclera. A pair of frilled fin-like ears protrude from your long, black hair, giving you a sleek, reptilian edge. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. Roughly half a foot of powerful, bovine horn protrudes from your skull. All you have to do is lower your head, and suddenly, you look quite dangerous.

"You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in a layer of red scales. Magnificent red wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out towards the sky. They look a bit like bat's wings, the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales, and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. Your skin is protected by a thick layer of red spikes and plates, almost as though you were a walking suit of armor. Your arms are dexterous and grippy. The claws feel like they could hook onto - or into - any sort of surface for a hold. You have waspish hips that swell out under your trim waistline, and your big-but-tight but fills out your clothing nicely. A thin, scaly, prehensile reptilian tail, almost as long as you are tall, swings behind you like a living bullwhip. Its tip menaces with spikes of bone, meant to deliver painful blows. Your legs are muscled and jointed oddly, covered in fur, and end in a pair of bestial hooves. Your six pack is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

"You have two jiggling, milk-filled breasts, capped with one 0.6-inch black nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are black. Your generous, milky breasts are sore and sensitive from being so stuffed with cream. You should release the pressure soon. You could easily fill an H bra.

"Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your mare-member is 30 inches long and 6 inches across. It's mottled pink and black in a very animalistic pattern. The shaft of your cock naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The "head" of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse's. A scaly scrotum filled with two basketball-sized testes swings low under your hyper-sized, flat-tipped horse-boner. You estimate each testicle to be about 32 inches around and 10.2 inches across.

"You have a cunt, with a 0.5-inch clit. Thin streams of semi-transparent girl-cum occasionally dribble from the massive hole that is your black snatch.

"You have one asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with thin streams of lube leaking out of its edges. Your soft donut of a pucker protrudes obscenely, almost like a miniature pubic mound that rubs against your buns with every step you take."

Reactions: PalletTown

ghostwriter207

Feb 20, 2024
Notes: This was done all with things that could be found in-game as a means of altering appearances, so if adjusting something required using a save editor, I didn't do it, with the sole exception of Vaginal Looseness and Anal Wetness and Looseness, as they were a hassle to deal with and, to my knowledge, Anal Wetness can't be adjusted at all.

Kasyrra has a few things that don't quite work the same way for the Champ in-game, such as her tail having both the "long" and "thick" tags. She also possesses both the Size Queen and Stretchy perks, which are mutually exclusive in-game. I opted to go with the former, so the perks on the character are Breeder, Libidinous, Messy Orgasm, Size Queen, and Well Hung.

Interestingly, most of Kasyrra's Powers she has are actually possible to acquire through Mirror Magic, though many of them, such as Double Attack and Dragon's Breath, can't actually be used by the PC because they're too high-level. She also has perks from classes that are mutually exclusive (she has both Cleaving Strikes and Tough Skin, among other things) and perks from multiple classes, so completely recreating her without massive save editing is impossible.