So I bet you've all seen the genderbent Bowser meme

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
Yeah, I'm just gonna ignore it
Look I’ve seen those things countless times and they always claim that something bad (or something good) will happen to you unless you repost it, but I’ve never ever done that and nothing bad ever happened to me! If you were just being sarcastic though then just ignore this.
5113847621_10e4cbdb2e_b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TFMaster

Jongeedubs

Aug 5, 2018
And you’re surprised by that?! You do know that all these things going around the internet that claim that if you don’t (or do in the case of this one) repost something then something bad (or good) will happen to you, and nothing bad (or good) ever does happen!

Look I’ve seen those things countless times and they always claim that something bad (or something good) will happen to you unless you repost it but I’ve never ever done that and nothing bad ever happened to me! If you were just being sarcastic though than just ignore this.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Now that I think about it, do we even have turtle morph items?
No. And I doubt it'll be accepted if someone were to make it.

Rarely have I seen a sexy turtle anthro with a shell that makes sense for their size, if you exclude the males of course. It's just that their physiology doesn't really support what is widely considered sexy for a woman if someone were to want to make a female, unless you make them not fully able to go into their shell. Then you either have to go with the shy turtle girl who just can't hide in her shell when she feels embarrassed or scared but tries to anyway, the conservative turtle girl who won't let anyone see her exposed except for that special someone, a preg-kink one obsessed with laying eggs, or a dom turtle girl whose abdomen shell area acts as a corset of sorts and has adorned her shell with spikes(essentially Bowsette without horns and more reptilian skin).

Coc gal being one of the few sexy turtle girls I've come across, but she is more human than anthro so maybe she's not fit as a poster girl for a turtle tf.

And then there's this:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
So to drag this thread out of derailed territory, besides sharp teeth what other individual viable TF's can we get out of this?

Jongeedubs

Aug 5, 2018
So to drag this thread out of derailed territory, besides sharp teeth what other individual viable TF's can we get out of this?
Well, the "Chompa Chomp" makes me think of Chomp Chomps, so that (or an overdose of it, maybe) could potentially give the PC obsidian skin.

Hmm... maybe a 'Princess TF' of some sort? It outright turning you into a Peach-clone/lookalike would be a bit off, but there are certain themes that fit the idea of Princess which could be added/applied;
  • "Purity" in the form of a regenerated/regenerating hymen
  • It makes you more feminine
  • Could potentially alter speech in some way, making you fancy/polite or maybe turning you into a less crass/obvious Bimbo
  • A Perk that increases your sexiness when wearing fancy or 'conservative' clothing like long dresses
I dunno, I'm just spitballing here

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Well, the "Chompa Chomp" makes me think of Chomp Chomps, so that (or an overdose of it, maybe) could potentially give the PC obsidian skin.

Hmm... maybe a 'Princess TF' of some sort? It outright turning you into a Peach-clone/lookalike would be a bit off, but there are certain themes that fit the idea of Princess which could be added/applied;
  • "Purity" in the form of a regenerated/regenerating hymen
  • It makes you more feminine
  • Could potentially alter speech in some way, making you fancy/polite or maybe turning you into a less crass/obvious Bimbo
  • A Perk that increases your sexiness when wearing fancy or 'conservative' clothing like long dresses
I dunno, I'm just spitballing here

The princess thing honestly sounds like a Poe A costume

Pop this crown and you suddenly get a ton of femininity, lose all male organs, grow a vagina if you don't have one, grow boobs if you don't already have them... but keep most of your exotic TFs, to simulate "Princess version" of yourself.

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
  • Chomp:
    • Eyes enlarge, pupils turn black
    • Skin turns to "midnight black" or "black"
    • Chain tail grows
    • Increase toughness and speed
    • Decrease intelligence
    • Add ability to bite in combat
  • Boo
    • Basically become similar to whar Ectoplasm does in CoC
    • Severely reduce chance to dodge, but small chance the attack phases straight through
    • Sharp teeth
    • Reduce muscle
    • Makes user bald, but can get hair again if chooses
    • Reduces speed
    • Add ability to float in air to help avoid melee attack
  • Bowsette
    • Scales, yellow/tan
      • Face stays scaleless
    • Horns
    • Sharp teeth
    • Add spikes on back
    • Add ability to curl up in ball(yeah, that more resembles an armadillo, but I'm trying to keep it sexy) to evade almost any attack, and severely damage melee attackers. Spike damage could be based on a skill lvl thing like teasing is
    • Scales turn green on the back
    • Hair turns firey red
    • Remove balls, cause Bowser has no balls. How the fuck does a plumber beat him EVERY SINGLE TIME???? Even his KID is a failure. Honestly, just drop a bunch of lava into the arena as soon as the fight starts!
TF where if you ingest cum/food you start laying eggs
so what would cone out of them anyways? would canine peppers turn into baby peppers or something? would a full on doggo pop out?

And now there's... this
tumblr_pg7hvbeRxL1siwr7xo1_1280.jpg
Well...this was bound to happen eventually.... I findthe white ass just appearing out of nowhere a bit odd though....would have more sense if it stayed green like the legs and tail

Last edited:

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Dark skin redhead Bowsette I'd be Bowsette!

But damn, there's tons of this art and it's super sexy. Especially when she has lady abs.

Reactions: Irrlicht