So I bet you've all seen the genderbent Bowser meme

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
It's PeachyBoo, not Booette.
It's actually Kingu Teresa Hime

the distinction is important because the majority of the king teresa hime art is coming from japan and it's easier to search for キングテレサ姫 on pixiv than peachyboo or booette. Those two names totally work on sad panda though.

Last edited:

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Sharp teeth TF sounds like a good idea for a first time submission, not sure how that would work though since teeth changes are now part of facial TFs

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Sharp teeth TF sounds like a good idea for a first time submission, not sure how that would work though since teeth changes are now part of facial TFs

Declare it as a separate face type with a condition tied to it?

>PC face must be human
>if PC's face is human, give sharp teeth
>face type is now "Sharp teeth"

I think the raccoon eyemask is similar to this, but don't quote me on that.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
What would the transformative be called? I was thinking "Chomp"

I was gonna suggest a carpet-eating pun, but...something catchy like ChompaChomps? It wouldn't be the first play on an existing RL product and crunching lollypops is something plenty of people do. Just don't do it with horse sugar, that stuff's hard as fuck.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
And you’re surprised by that?! You do know that all these things going around the internet that claim that if you don’t (or do in the case of this one) repost something then something bad (or good) will happen to you, and nothing bad (or good) ever does happen!
What are you talking about?? Of course theyre true! Why would someone lie to me?

Reactions: Ecchi Bunny

TFMaster

What are you talking about?? Of course theyre true! Why would someone lie to me?

Look I’ve seen those things countless times and they always claim that something bad (or something good) will happen to you unless you repost it but I’ve never ever done that and nothing bad ever happened to me! If you were just being sarcastic though than just ignore this.

Reactions: IATIHIA2