so heavy balls

menethyl

Jan 15, 2017
just wanna ask why my testicles so heavy. They almost 60 kg! Im trying to reduce them with all known ways. Trying to use decreasing items, releasing, more releasing and again but they still heavy. Finally I decided to try to edit it and i cant see parameter that responsible for weight. After setting balls count to 0 i found what my prostate started weighing this 60 kg. How i can to decrease they? this is not normal..

ohh just look at this disgusting

Attachments

• Alice - 251 days.tits
    219.3 KB · Views: 31

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
The stats that control how much you make and how fast and your virility affect the weight, if I remember correctly. Try turning down whatever massive number you have for those.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
Now I just want to hear the thread title spoken out in a sexual way by a futa.

menethyl

Jan 15, 2017
I think your Steele has prostate cancer.

I hope he is treated

The stats that control how much you make and how fast and your virility affect the weight, if I remember correctly. Try turning down whatever massive number you have for those.

tried to go to Dr. Lash and remove all my male genitals, but unsuccessful..

Now I just want to hear the thread title spoken out in a sexual way by a futa.

I'll keep you posted if anything else happens to me

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
tried to go to Dr. Lash and remove all my male genitals, but unsuccessful..
Lash doesn't remove the stats modifiers, only size modifiers (which do contribute but not wholly). You said you used TiTSEd, so go in and look for Ball Efficiency and Cum Multiplier. Example for my save, 115.42 and 36.5, respective, and i regularly pop out 57 liters and weigh 52kg total, 8 each, being 20cm diameter. Weight is a factor of these stats plus size combined. Smaller nads would obviously be less weighty, but the stats make it.

Matt98

Jan 2, 2016
Hey so old post I know, I found it when looking for info on the new sstd. Your prostate is actually tiny, I checked your save and for whatever reason your ball efficiency is jacked up all the way to 339, meaning they can store way more than they should be able to. Get TiTSEd (TiTS Editor). It's a super easy to use (as in no buggering about with hex values, an actual interface) save editor. I always use it to make little tweaks that would be a pain otherwise, and sometimes to fix a value that screws things up. If you're still using that save, you can bump down the efficiency to more normal (for TiTS anyway) levels.