So, can PCs soulbind to Lumia now? And if they're guys, what happens?

CourtOfTheGrayWaves

May 15, 2022
Or is doing that saved for the backers? Because I ain't making that mistake twice.

My PC in this case isn't a dickgirl (Or, in more polite terms, a guy identifying as a girl). He's a male wyld elf (That I swear please don't sue me Nintendo isn't Link). Does becoming a Valkyrie make him look more girly? What does it effect in male PCs?

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Or is doing that saved for the backers?
All content for backers becomes public with the public patch every month. You've been able to do this since February.
My PC in this case isn't a dickgirl (Or, in more polite terms, a guy identifying as a girl)
Though dickgirl isn't exactly a polite term, I assure you that your "polite terms" were way less polite.
He's a male wyld elf (That I swear please don't sue me Nintendo isn't Link).
Nobody would assume your character is supposed to be link just from that. There are probably thousands of male elves across various pieces of media, and wyld elves have an animal trait which would set them apart from elves like Link regardless.
Does becoming a Valkyrie make him look more girly? What does it effect in male PCs?
Valkyries are gender locked to female, so your character will always go by female pronouns if you become a Valkyrie. Aside from that, though, it's not really much. The transformation shoots your femininity way up, probably to max or near max, but having just tested it, you can use blue eggs to go all the way back to max masculinity. You don't need a vagina, you can continue to only have a cock. Your chest size is locked to a minimum of A cup, but honestly, A cup is small enough that the pecs of a buff guy probably outsize them.
So basically. The transformation makes male pcs extremely feminine, but the transformation can be undone with other transformations, so the only permanent change will be the pronouns.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
My PC in this case isn't a dickgirl (Or, in more polite terms, a guy identifying as a girl).
I am not the person which is up-to-date. IMO dick girl is OK, far better than shemale. The point is that a person can be a girl/guy/NB-Master, no matter the plumbing.

Yur chest size is locked to a minimum of A cup, but honestly, A cup is small enough that the pecs of a buff guy probably outsize them.

AFAIK if you have high masculinity and tone, A-Cups do not get reffered to as breasts in the appearance screen.

CourtOfTheGrayWaves

May 15, 2022
All content for backers becomes public with the public patch every month. You've been able to do this since February.

Though dickgirl isn't exactly a polite term, I assure you that your "polite terms" were way less polite.

Nobody would assume your character is supposed to be link just from that. There are probably thousands of male elves across various pieces of media, and wyld elves have an animal trait which would set them apart from elves like Link regardless.

Valkyries are gender locked to female, so your character will always go by female pronouns if you become a Valkyrie. Aside from that, though, it's not really much. The transformation shoots your femininity way up, probably to max or near max, but having just tested it, you can use blue eggs to go all the way back to max masculinity. You don't need a vagina, you can continue to only have a cock. Your chest size is locked to a minimum of A cup, but honestly, A cup is small enough that the pecs of a buff guy probably outsize them.
So basically. The transformation makes male pcs extremely feminine, but the transformation can be undone with other transformations, so the only permanent change will be the pronouns.
The "don't sue me" line was a joke. One of my PCs is based off Link; A lot of my PCs are based off characters from other pieces of media and even mythology.

Really? 'cause someone said you can't remove Ryn's chastity belt yet.

And thanks for explaining all that!

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
AFAIK if you have high masculinity and tone, A-Cups do not get reffered to as breasts in the appearance screen.
It is not. Using my test character, with maxed out masculinity, 100 tone, and A cup breasts, here's the breast section:
1682194957093.png
1682194985930.png
They're described as breasts, albeit practically not there.
The "don't sue me" line was a joke. One of my PCs is based off Link; A lot of my PCs are based off characters from other pieces of media and even mythology.
Fair enough. Many of my characters are also based off other characters, even if my main ones generally aren't.
Really? 'cause someone said you can't remove Ryn's chastity belt yet.
You can. The most recent public patch was about a week ago, and that gave everyone the quest that leads to Ryn being freed of her chastity.
And thanks for explaining all that!
You're welcome. It was interesting doing the test to see how it would go.