So, Atha last cam show?

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Oh yeah, I love the few times when people acknowledge that.

I get the feeling it will be met with the same kindness as those who pose as Preston Garvey on youtube... Maybe with a combination of cam4 invites to watch them jerk off, and topped off with internet derps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I get the feeling it will be met with the same kindness as those who pose as Preston Garvey on youtube... Maybe with a combination of cam4 invites to watch them jerk off, and topped off with internet derps.

Another waifu needs your cock.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Steele getting into a camshow might be interesting. Exhibitionisms would probably like it the most and Steeles who have masturbated in public could garner reactions from the chat from people who recognize Steele from pics/vids of them.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Steele getting into a camshow might be interesting. Exhibitionisms would probably like it the most and Steeles who have masturbated in public could garner reactions from the chat from people who recognize Steele from pics/vids of them.

There are so many possibilites.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
There are so many possibilites.

The PC is capable of amassing qutie the collection of sex toys and companions to add to the show. Or at least hold up the Codex to record if Steele can't just buy a drone or something to do the camera work.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Content is meant to be telegraphed.  You don't just have the PC walk into a room, get beat over the head with a club and wake up getting raped in an alley, even though there are places the PC visits where that is totally a thing that could happen in the real world.  The entire purpose of combat most of the time is to warn the player that there is impending sex with a certain type of creature and they have fetishes X Y and Z.  Combat is sufficiently easy that if the player doesn't want X Y and Z, they can win the fight and leave.  If they want their character to be forcibly subjected to X Y and Z, they can choose to lose the fight, or if they want their character to be dominant in X Y and Z they can win and have sex.  The player is in control of what content they experience.

Agreed, that's something I think generally works so well about TiTS: if there's something in game that you're not interested in or more importantly something that really puts you off (e.g. for me that would include mind control/alteration and anything with zero consent) you can avoid it without much trouble. Unless you lose some fights, I suppose (and lets face it, in this universe being quasi-raped is apparently more inconvenient than traumatic).

More directly on topic, I was enjoying the Atha stuff, even though it's side content it was a nice bit of universe building and was fun and light-hearted. The sudden left turn was a little disturbing but on the other hand I think you could make the argument that it's not something your character has a choice in, it's a separate side story and so the author can basically take it whatever they want. They seem to be telling a corruption type of story (thinking back, I think it is hinted at in earlier episodes), which while also not exactly my thing, is something a lot of people like.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Agreed, that's something I think generally works so well about TiTS: if there's something in game that you're not interested in or more importantly something that really puts you off (e.g. for me that would include mind control/alteration and anything with zero consent) you can avoid it without much trouble. Unless you lose some fights, I suppose (and lets face it, in this universe being quasi-raped is apparently more inconvenient than traumatic).

More directly on topic, I was enjoying the Atha stuff, even though it's side content it was a nice bit of universe building and was fun and light-hearted. The sudden left turn was a little disturbing but on the other hand I think you could make the argument that it's not something your character has a choice in, it's a separate side story and so the author can basically take it whatever they want. They seem to be telling a corruption type of story (thinking back, I think it is hinted at in earlier episodes), which while also not exactly my thing, is something a lot of people like.

Until that point, it had all been pretty light-hearted. If there was slow escalation, I would maybe have less of a problem with it, but it just reeks of "I need to rush out some dramatic stuff while I can".

TankHunter678

Apr 12, 2016
Perhaps the scene just needs to be altered?

Make it so that a "fan" sent in a package of some things to use on the show and it turns out to be from the wrong sort of crowd, or someone wanted to really fuck with her for the evulz.

That way it can also be changed so that instead of her being locked up for illegal drug use and possessing an illegal parasite, its more like the police are busting in trying to save her from a throbb overdosed cockvine.

Then follow up with an email asking for Atha fans to donate some funds to help her recovery. Then have her resume normal broadcasts after a couple weeks game time.

Could make it a quest later on to have Steele bust up some crazy cultists who are Throbb enhancing cockvines and sending them off to various worlds to propagate their masters in as many fertile wombs as possible. Could have a bad end for failing that results in Steele either becoming a mindless breeder or brainwashed into being a cultist.