[Sneak Peek/WIP] The Pound

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Hello, It's me again! Woe be unto mankind. About half of the way through writing the first Expansion for Vark's content I ran into a large number of creative roadblocks, so I'm stepping back from it for now to get some work done on another project I had queued up and 'skeleton-ed'; The Pound.

The Pound is meant to be an analogue to Beth's, in a way, while also providing something completely different. Largely I believe, the largest thing that Beth's is missing. Boywhores.
As some of you have no doubt guessed from the name, which is as of yet unofficial, the staff is entirely comprised of canine-morphs. While the club is disproportionately M/M content (Because let's face it, Beth's is mostly straight and I live for the gay™) It will have plenty of options for basically everyone. Except taurs and shit. Maybe later. Get regular legs, fuck.

I've 'skeleton-ed' (Is it a word yet?) the project in its entirety and drafted the concepts for expansions if I get to that point. (Mainly being able to work there and become a newfangled dog breed yourself. The bulk of the content for the initial project is sex with the staff and there are quite a few
of them. Also you can dance and get drunk if you want to do that in this game for whatever reason.)
Of course, I'm not just here to talk about the concept. I've written out the entire (Relatively short?) Sex path for one of the bouncers as a preview of sorts for general critique, both on the overall concept of the project and that writing itself. Note that the bouncers will have very short, relatively linear sex scenes with repeat variations and bad ends for doin'em too much, while the dancers will have actual conversations and multiple sex scenes each. I'm isolating it into a secondary document for preview because the structure of the skeleton is very tentative and I don't want to spoil it or show off something that might be cut. Also people will probably be mad if it takes me a super long time to write something short so I'm not ready to allow people to stalk the doc yet. Allons-y!

Ze Link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D_5EM4Y7VzZ9_Dw8Z9sAyFtoBc_p2KeKJtNsTTVEs5w

Update 1: On a whim I decided to make a tally of sorts of the number of planned scenes, tallying each scene once in any category where it's accessible by that genital configuration (Male and Female are basically Dick-only and Vagina-only respectively, though I didn't take into account the specific preferences of some characters, as a few are full-on gay and therefore will not fuck D-girls etc. [These characters have erotic or romantic, yet non-sexual interactions with females and herms for the most part.]) Keep in mind that this doesn't imply that there are 50 sex scenes in this base project, as all purpose or forking scenes are counted more than once. The actual number is in the low 20s If I recall correctly, a few technicalities like branching paths and repeat-specific scene changes make it hard to say completely. Cheers.

♦MPC: 17
♦FPC: 12
♦HPC: 14
♦NeuPC: 9
♦Special/Other/Intersex specific: 4

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Will there be an option to make one of the omega's Steele's personal pet?

Love what I've read so far, particularly the bad end. I look forward to seeing more of this!

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Will there be an option to make one of the omega's Steele's personal pet?

Love what I've read so far, particularly the bad end. I look forward to seeing more of this!
One of the Omegas?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
One of the subs.

(The canine puns and tropes being what they are)
Oh the other staff members? Sort of. There will be individual date expansions for each of the characters (and additional characters) later. It'll be a voting system as usual to see what gets made first. I think you were looking for Beta. There's an element of pet/beta play in bed for some of the subby guys, but you can't officially keep them, they're on the clock and such.

Reactions: Zavos

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I think Zevos was referring to this.

As for the project itself? More options are always a net positive!
Ah. Well in a two person relationship I always see the bottom as a Beta, because they're submissive to the Alpha, but I see what you mean.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
This is awesome, i'm mad i'm just now seeing this

Mat is beautifully written my sub steel would love that bad end although my self insert steel would probably just be bros (since he's half ausar)

Droxzyn

Sep 27, 2018
Florida, United States
Honestly I don't understand why the player is going to get punishes again for having sex with same character multiple times again with no obvious warnings like with Vark. I mean at least Vark made more sense.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Honestly I don't understand why the player is going to get punishes again for having sex with same character multiple times again with no obvious warnings like with Vark. I mean at least Vark made more sense.

Actually ty for bringing that up.

It is a good idea to give the player a choice when it comes to these types of bad ends.

Like basically have the dom ask the pc in some way if they want to be his pet permanently. Bdsm is about willful submission so ot fits the dom/sub theme for this to happen

Or you could have a submissive stat like kelt from coc where not talking to him over time resets the bar.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Actually ty for bringing that up.

It is a good idea to give the player a choice when it comes to these types of bad ends.

Like basically have the dom ask the pc in some way if they want to be his pet permanently. Bdsm is about willful submission so ot fits the dom/sub theme for this to happen

Or you could have a submissive stat like kelt from coc where not talking to him over time resets the bar.
He tells you to come back when you're ready, and he's a minor character in the grand scheme of the club. I can definitely make at least a prompt before the sixth repeat though.

Reactions: Foxxling

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
It's not technically meant to be a punishment.

Droxzyn

Sep 27, 2018
Florida, United States
It's not technically meant to be a punishment.
Really? I mean like with the Venus Pitchers, Lane, Beth, and hostile encounters you are given explicit warning that something really bad will happen to the player if they continue to interact with long before and right before it happens. So in a way the player is to blame for anything bad happening to them as that bad thing is a kind of punishment for their recklessness. And the bad end works from the logistics of the story. But here your having sex with a security guard at a relatively normal brothel and sort of forces this fate on you when some people probably wouldn’t want it just to have sex with him. It's like that scene when Sera makes you blow her under the counter only after a few repeats she doesn't let you leave. Sera would get arrested if she did that. At least Vark made some sense since you were in the middle of nowhere where no one could hear you scream.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Really? I mean like with the Venus Pitchers, Lane, Beth, and hostile encounters you are given explicit warning that something really bad will happen to the player if they continue to interact with long before and right before it happens. So in a way the player is to blame for anything bad happening to them as that bad thing is a kind of punishment for their recklessness. And the bad end works from the logistics of the story. But here your having sex with a security guard at a relatively normal brothel and sort of forces this fate on you when some people probably wouldn’t want it just to have sex with him. It's like that scene when Sera makes you blow her under the counter only after a few repeats she doesn't let you leave. Sera would get arrested if she did that. At least Vark made some sense since you were in the middle of nowhere where no one could hear you scream.
You fall in love with him and the way he dominates you, it's a canine instinct thing. I'll make it more obvious that it's a bad end, but it's going to be the same pattern.

Reactions: Zavos