Smooth skin [golden harpy egg tf question]

Tenalc13

Mar 16, 2020
In some scenes, the champion was described as having no body hair if he had smooth skin. After the update of the appearance screen, we have a beard on the men's champions.
Was this transformation changed? Or does having a beard depend on the amount of femininity? Or have I confused something?
If, nevertheless, this transformation implies a body without hair, maybe it is worth removing the growth of a beard?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Beards (and regular hair growth) were added with the Big Appearance Revamp and while I'm not sure what the exact mechanics are for when your Champ is considered to be able to grow a beard or not, based on what I've seen across a few different files it seems like it happens only if you're classified in-game as Male or Trap, so it probably has the same conditions for those.

If you want to remove a beard you can get a shave at Aurera and Claire's shop or buy an item from them that prevents your hair from growing at all (targetable to head hair or facial hair) until you use the item that reverses the effect.

Tenalc13

Mar 16, 2020
Perhaps it's the case that the devs consider body hair and facial hair to be two different things, at least for the purposes of the Smooth skin flag.
It looks like it. Although I don't understand why this transformation does not remove all hair. Harpies in the game are described as having no body hair. And the champion with this TF is described as hairless.
Gonna wait what devs say

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

Harpies in the game are described as having no body hair. And the champion with this TF is described as hairless.
Gonna wait what devs say
That and they have feathers in place of hair.
If they answer, they might or might not. They are taking a break during Christmas, though I wouldn't be surprised if they are still writing and coding.
Edit ninja'd.

Last edited: