Smite

DjinnOfArc

Aug 29, 2015
Recently got back into Smite, and really am enjoying it. Been practicing my Sun Wukong and other solo laners in a effort to try and get better in solo lane.  

Anyway, Does anyone else on here play smite? If so, which god do you typically play as? 

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
I haven't played smite since beta and I even ordered the bundle package for all Gods and their skins. I played Ysmir, Odin, and Ares the most. If I ever get the time I should probably re-install  and see what all was changed.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
My gaming PC is dead right now, but as soon as I'll revive it, I'm going to jump right back. As for the gods selection, it's mostly mid and support mages, since I can't AA in a proper brawl worth shit.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I played it for a short while, primarily as Ares and Hel. I played with a friend who played as Artemis and she comboed rather well with Ares, each shackled opponent allowed her to lay into people. Although all we ever did was joust and arena, bahaha.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Considering that my favorite mode is assault, I'm not sure I can really say a specific god or playstyle that I prefer.  Conquest is actually the only game mode that I really don't like because the games last too long.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I actually made a guild on Smite for people from these forums.  If people want in, just let me know in a PM along with your Smite ID.

Last edited by a moderator:

RussianSorcerer

Sep 27, 2015
 For some reason, Smite refuses to work normally in the Steam.

And when I ran Smite for the first time when he was not yet in Steam, everything worked fine.

mynamesuxs

Nov 2, 2015
An a console peasant forgive me master PC race but wallet says fuck you.

Eh, depends on my mood really. Right now I'm spamming hel because I finally got gud son. Other than that Odin with the Juan deeg stronk style. Chaac with that regen. For some reason zbalanque is the only hunter I can actually use. The basics like ymir and hades, little bit of assassins like Loki and Fenrir.  Norse pantheon ftw