Slyveren/Snake Gene mod

HeirDraka

Dec 15, 2021
I had the idea for a gene mod that would allow the player to become a slyveren or snake like race and, while I(at the time or writing this) have little skill at writing in json, I can at least add what the gene mod can do

0.5) the mod would either be sold by Jade once they hit a certain level(perhaps 5) or by the Slyveren Slavebreaker

1) the mod will split into 1 of three types depending on the players current state and stats(similar to the Treatment) with these three paths being Slyveren(Hooded snake, this is the default and will be chosen if the other 2 aren't compatible and will just morph the playing into something akin to the Slyveren Slavebreaker and Sally), the second path wound be more like Synthia on Uveto (similar to the 1st option but thinner and lacking the hood and will be chosen if the player has higher Reflexes than they do Strength), and the 3rd option would be like Azaria, a full Naga (this one would be thicker that the 1st and would only be chosen of the player already has a naga tail/leg)

2) For the actual coding of the mod I was thinking of borrowing a few parts from already made ones and tweaking them to make coding it easier, for example using the check system from the Treatment to first lookover the players stats/body to decide the path the mod will take, using reptilium to make writing the changes the mod does a bit easier just changing it a little for the snake hood, and scale colors/patterns, and, surprisingly, the Amber seed for its Quetzalcoatl check(the avian transformatives can be switched out for reptilian ones)

Again this is just all i have for such a mod at the moment but if i come up with something to make coding it easier I'll update this post, and feedback is welcome as I would love to see something like put put into the game

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Awesome! I've been malding about the lack of a snake tf for literally years, and finally it's about to come true!

I hope it's not ride of me to do so, and apologies if it is, but I have a few suggestions on this actually:
First of all, for the cobra hood, it may be a good idea for you to simply put it in the ears flag. That would make it much easier to impliment instead of having to make a perk or whatever.

Second, and this is more of a request tbh, so sorry again if this is rude of me to say here, but gorgon hair would be fucking awesome, as well as a variation of the tails with a rattle.

I really hope this goes well for you, and I can't wait to see how this turns out!

0w0no

Sep 28, 2021
I have a name suggestion if you do end up doing it: Naga Nougat.

Reactions: BlackpawGray42

HeirDraka

Dec 15, 2021
IT IS FINALLY HERE!!
While extremally simpler compared to what i had originally planed due to my limited coding skills after a bit of work and searching around the main code of the game for things that would make creating this easier and help it along i have finished(for now) the new item, INTRODUCING
SLITHERING SNICKERDOODLES!!!

Now, while the item is finished for now, it still needs a little work but it should(hopefully) be functional and serve its purpose for now, while i can't add it to the game my self i shall leave the code for it here so someone can, HOWEVER for it to work something needs to be added to the Main Code of the game as I made a custom tag for the hair/Snake Hood!( the tag is as follows

public static const HAIR_TYPE_HOOD = 7
"snake hood"
(this is the descriptor tag(or at least what i hope it shall be)
)

Again while i can't impliment the code myself I shall leave it here so someone with more experience and accesses than myself can add it in