Slyveran Slavebreaker "dominance"

Spotted Hyena

Apr 6, 2024
First of all, I just wanted to say "Hi." I've been playing this game for a while, off and on. Seeing it go from a pretty basic if very enjoyable javascript to its current interface and level of polish has been a very enjoyable experience. I hope that some day I'll be able to contribute something to it, be it through writing, suggestions, or something else. But that's neither here nor there.

My character is currently in Zheng Shi, and I recently began encountering the Slyveran Slavebreakers. After defeating one, I decided to try the vaginal scene to lower my lust, and during the scene there were numerous lines implying the Slavebreaker was probing your mind. Sure enough afterwards, under "encounters", I set a stat under this encounter that says "Dominance: 4%" above "Times Vag Fucked Her: 1" (I had noticed this stat didn't really occur when I did the oral scene)

Oddly enough though, I can't find any information about this stat anywhere. The wiki page makes no mention of it and only says that you get a bad end if you lose to them 4 times in a row, with no mention of a "meter" of any kind. I found what appears to be code for the game (or an older version at least) on Github that refers to the stat, but I couldn't quite parse what it's supposed to do.

My assumption would be that you get some sort of bad ending for letting it reach 100% and that one should avoid taking those options with them. Is that correct, and if so, does the stat go down over time? Am I correct in my observation that the oral scene doesn't increase it?

Thanks in advance!

TheShepard256

According to the old Flash code, here's how it works:
  • Submission is a scale from 0 to 100; if a change to it would take it outside this range, it will be set to 0 or 100 as appropriate.
  • Submission increases by 25 when you lose; if this brings you to 100 submission, it triggers the Bad End mentioned on the wiki.
  • Additionally, if you lose to the black-scaled Slavebreaker while having a cock over 35 inches long, you have a chance (depending on how many other loss scenes you qualify for) to get a scene that increases it by an extra 10. This takes place after the Bad End check, so even if it puts you at 100, the Bad End won't trigger.
  • Defeating a Slavebreaker will lower submission by 5; choosing to not fuck her after combat will lower it by an additional 10, for a total reduction of 15.
  • However, two victory sex scenes will increase submission: fucking the slavebreaker vaginally will increase it by 4, while getting cunnilingus will increase it by 3. This comes after the lowering from beating her, so it's a net negative to submission but will never leave it at 0.
  • No other scenes affect submission.

Spotted Hyena

Apr 6, 2024
According to the old Flash code, here's how it works:
  • Submission is a scale from 0 to 100; if a change to it would take it outside this range, it will be set to 0 or 100 as appropriate.
  • Submission increases by 25 when you lose; if this brings you to 100 submission, it triggers the Bad End mentioned on the wiki.
  • Additionally, if you lose to the black-scaled Slavebreaker while having a cock over 35 inches long, you have a chance (depending on how many other loss scenes you qualify for) to get a scene that increases it by an extra 10. This takes place after the Bad End check, so even if it puts you at 100, the Bad End won't trigger.
  • Defeating a Slavebreaker will lower submission by 5; choosing to not fuck her after combat will lower it by an additional 10, for a total reduction of 15.
  • However, two victory sex scenes will increase submission: fucking the slavebreaker vaginally will increase it by 4, while getting cunnilingus will increase it by 3. This comes after the lowering from beating her, so it's a net negative to submission but will never leave it at 0.
  • No other scenes affect submission.
Good to know, thanks for detailed, straightforward response. Have a great day!